User Tag List

it's not a problem with the carrier because everything worked fine with 1.0.2
    2008-03-07 05:32 PM
    hey guys i have been reading the posts and i haven't seen anything about installer. i just wanted to make sure that arent any problems with it. If anyone knows of any issues i would really like to know about them. Thanks in advance for your help.
    2008-03-07 07:52 PM
    For Everone having problems just download it from apple http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....2_Restore.ipsw thats the link to download

hey guys i have been reading the posts and i haven't seen anything about installer. i just wanted to make sure that arent any problems with it. If anyone knows of any issues i would really like to know about them. Thanks in advance for your help.
    No installer works fine for me.. ZiPhone gives you the latest version and your set to go but there are a few tiny tiny bugs ...which are ....sometimes the package fails to download in which case I just pressed ...jailbreak only (There are better ways to do this but im lazy lol :P ) it wont affect the jailbreak either... on ZiPhone and it re-installed installer and fixed it.
    Last edited by bilsta57; 2008-03-08 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar
    2008-03-08 02:42 AM
    1. Open iTunes it doesnt matter if its 7.6.1
    2. Grab 1.1.4 here then click SHIFT restore for windows or ALT Restore for mac and find where it got downloaded to and select it and it should Restore to 1.1.4
    3.After its done open ZiPhone download here
    4. open ZiPhone and select Jailbreak and activate IF its on IPSF....OR select "DO IT ALL" if its not unlocked or unlocked with anySIM.

Thats it!

Oh, the main reason I wrote this lol :P is what is this theme (I knew i shouldn't post in the wrong place so i also made a guide for you all :P ) it looks sik

hi ,

just wondering if it works for virgin 113otb??
    i do a restore to 114? then use ziphone2.5c and click Do it all?
    do i need to check on the downgrade bootloader button? or shd i leave it?
    will it still work?
    ( cox i see from some forums that u have to downgrade ur bootloader b4 u are able to call.)

tks lots!

regards
    2008-03-09 04:10 AM
    Yeh you should Restore then click do it all.. It should have you unlocked downgraded and jailbroken on 1.1.4 in no time
    2008-03-09 04:16 AM
    Yeh you should Restore then click do it all.. It should have you unlocked downgraded and jailbroken on 1.1.4 in no time
    will it downgrade my bootloader then??
    anyway, any idea wassup with the bootloader thingy?
    2008-03-09 04:22 AM
    Yes folks! Just do a restore to latest version of the firmware then use Ziphone Select "Do it al" That simple!

I've did a few sets for my friends and customers! They all work!
    2008-03-09 08:01 AM
    yeh it will downgrade bootloader and unlock etc. dont worry about all that complicated stuff.. just let ziphone do its stuff :P
    2008-03-09 08:54 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD