Hi all,

Just wondering, as there are many here, what the status of the iPhone 3G on ver 2.2.1 radio f/w 2.30.? availability?? any word where we stand on this Unlocking to make it work with T-Mobile???

Dev team?? anyone?? any word??

Sorry in advance for the impatiance status

cheers!!
    2009-03-10 08:45 PM
    You and several hundred thousand others are asking the same question. when we know... you will know. Until then you have to buy a TurboSIM (or similar). Why don't you go over to the Dev Team blog and scroll through the latest thread and see if there's any progress posts.
    2009-03-10 08:51 PM
    You and several hundred thousand others are asking the same question. when we know... you will know. Until then you have to buy a TurboSIM (or similar). Why don't you go over to the Dev Team blog and scroll through the latest thread and see if there's any progress posts.
    Great suggestion and thanks for that.. please excuse my ignorance but I didnt even know that was there...

will definately check it out..

thanks!!
    2009-03-10 09:57 PM
    Hi all,

Just wondering, as there are many here, what the status of the iPhone 3G on ver 2.2.1 radio f/w 2.30.? availability?? any word where we stand on this Unlocking to make it work with T-Mobile???

Dev team?? anyone?? any word??

Sorry in advance for the impatiance status

cheers!!

Hi, no you can not unlock 2.2.1 firmware with the new baseband with the yellowsnow software but you can unlock it with a sim card. I have a magicsim and it works nice for me. I have get it from here: Iphone 3G unlock,iphone V2.2.1 unlock,IPhone non-cutting unlock sim
    2009-03-17 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD