User Tag List

I bought an iPhone 3g 8gb on Ebay that came unlocked and jailbroken with 2.2.1 software. I have ATT and I had set it up like he told me with the sim card and it seemed like all was working well. I connected it to my itunes and since I'd had an iphone before it asked me whether or not I wanted to restore it. I guess I pushed the wrong one because I put yes and it went downhill from there. Somehow my contacts were all on the phone. I don't know if I pushed the Cydonia app on the phone or what happened but all of a sudden my phone wasn't working anymore. Where it said ATT it disappeared and goes from No SIM card to Searching and won't come back. Then I turned it off and on and all the apps disappeared except for 4 of them and when I go to settings the language is a different language. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I don't need it to be jailbroken. I just want it to work and to where I can put music on there. Any help would be appreciated. And please explain well, I know almost nothing about this stuff.
    2009-03-27 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD