First of all I want to say congrats to StealthBravo. This thread has been nothing more then awesome. Your a great help to the modding community. I just jailbroke 3.0 beta 4 and I had no issues at all.
    2009-05-01 12:39 AM
    First of all I want to say congrats to StealthBravo. This thread has been nothing more then awesome. Your a great help to the modding community. I just jailbroke 3.0 beta 4 and I had no issues at all.
    You might want to update your MMi details, then. Its says your still on 1.1.4 PWNED.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-01 12:44 AM
    I'm not really looking to go through the trouble of upgrading to beta 4 since it doesn't seem to really add anything different than in beta 3. Just wondering if there is a way to disable beta 3 from expiring? I'd rather just wait until beta 5 and see if the video camera is activated or something like that where it would be worth it.

Also, thanks StealthBravo for all your help with everyone in this thread
    2009-05-01 12:44 AM
    STEALTH IS THE MAN

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

but yeah i'm waiting on the 2G JB lol.....
    2009-05-01 12:45 AM
    @stealthbravo, GriP (growl for iphone) also works on beta 4
    How did you install it, I can SSH in for file access but I cannot from terminal for commands to dpkg it?
    I really like the look of this GriP too

sM3e
    2009-05-01 12:48 AM
    Congrats! U da Man!!
    2009-05-01 12:50 AM
    I'm not really looking to go through the trouble of upgrading to beta 4 since it doesn't seem to really add anything different than in beta 3. Just wondering if there is a way to disable beta 3 from expiring? I'd rather just wait until beta 5 and see if the video camera is activated or something like that where it would be worth it.

Also, thanks StealthBravo for all your help with everyone in this thread
    Way back when I had 3.0 beta 2...I didn't know that it was gonna expire and when it did all I got was the slide for emergency screen...I brought it home and just "re" activated it with the hacked quickpwn...it worked fine for me after that...don't know if it'll work this time around though...or of anyone who wants to try it out...
    2009-05-01 12:52 AM
    If I had one before does my old spot get removed? I feel bad taking up spots
    If you know who added you then they can remove your udid. Good looking out!
    2009-05-01 12:53 AM
    Grats on the promotion Stealth!!
    2009-05-01 12:58 AM
    Congrats on the mod you deserve it stealth !!!!! up graded 3 b4 jail broke np probs what so ever this and you are the s**t
    2009-05-01 12:59 AM
    Where is the iPhone 2G jb
    2009-05-01 01:02 AM
    It'll be here soooooon!!!
    2009-05-01 01:14 AM
    woot!!! imob works now
    2009-05-01 01:15 AM
    woot!!! imob works now
    Is this true? are you jailbreak?
    2009-05-01 01:24 AM
    Still waiting on the iTouch 1g jailbreak also.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-01 01:27 AM
    Is this true? are you jailbreak?
    Its true. Also I got the program to unpack and pack .artwork files for 3.0! Since you love theming I thought I would send it your way.
    2009-05-01 01:29 AM
    Thanks man! Cash promoted me 30 minutes ago!
    Congrats!!!! very well deserve it!!! we very proud of you! this site need more people with so love and dedication like you!

Its true. Also I got the program to unpack and pack .artwork files for 3.0! Since you love theming I thought I would send it your way.
    But is not my birthday yet! lol! like i said you that MAN! upgrading to beta 4 now...
    Last edited by monchy36; 2009-05-01 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-01 01:42 AM
    Stealth Congrats man. You are truly one of the nicest and most unselfish people I have come across any forum.

Good luck man

On another note I downloade your O2 ipcc. Everything is working on Beta 4 including Tethering except MMS. Any thoughts
    2009-05-01 01:47 AM
    Thanks, JB works, but OpenSSH doesn't. It says ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
    What should I do? Does it works for anybody on beta 4?
    2009-05-01 01:51 AM
    Stealth Congrats man. You are truly one of the nicest and most unselfish people I have come across any forum.

Good luck man

On another note I downloade your O2 ipcc. Everything is working on Beta 4 including Tethering except MMS. Any thoughts
    Thanks I really appreciate it!

I have heard that it is a similar situation with AT%T as that you have to have them provision it.
    2009-05-01 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD