I actually just upgraded to b4 from b3. So far I haven't had any problems. That way I didn't even have to restore.
    okay cool.. i did that when b3 came out, and got problems...
    2009-05-01 04:02 AM
    I just upgraded (Option + Click Upgrade in iTunes for Mac) and my phone functions, apps, songs, etc were there after.
    2009-05-01 04:12 AM
    I wonder how can i activate mms and tethering without at&t ?
    Im from argentine.
    Thank you
    2009-05-01 04:36 AM
    I wonder how can i activate mms and tethering without at&t ?
    Im from argentine.
    Thank you
    find a custom ipcc for your carrier
    2009-05-01 04:39 AM
    Go back to Page 1 of this posting. There is a link that explains how to activate tethering & MMS. You need the latest .ipc file (link on page 1 as well) for tethering and MMS. Here is the link:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t/56587...-0-iphone.html
    2009-05-01 04:43 AM
    Anyone else having problems with taking pictures and the pictures not appearing in the photo album?
    2009-05-01 04:43 AM
    My pictures are working fine. What exactly is yours doing. Is it taking the picture at all?

For example I take a picture it stays on the screen for a second then slides down to a preview window on the bottom left hand corner.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-01 04:54 AM
    my itunes 8.2 wouldnt let me restore to b4 from b3 jailbroken i had to restore to a clean 3.0 b3 first i think im gonna also go back to 2.2.1 first though i am doing it now
    2009-05-01 04:56 AM
    edit: got it working.
    Last edited by SBik2; 2009-05-01 at 05:01 AM.
    2009-05-01 04:56 AM
    i read here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...e-release.html that "After you take a pic you have the option of re-taking." I don't have that option. Is that a plist edit??
    2009-05-01 04:58 AM
    hey guys, my phone is in dfu, yet quickpwn isnt doing anything... any help?

What does quickpwn say?

i read here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...e-release.html that "After you take a pic you have the option of re-taking." I don't have that option. Is that a plist edit??

I don't have that option either. Haven't seen anything on it yet.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-01 05:02 AM
    i read that too
    2009-05-01 05:03 AM
    Anyone else having problems with taking pictures and the pictures not appearing in the photo album?
    go on YouTube and search for "How to fix camera on iphone" there's some video that give you some commands to fix that problem... very easy to do!
    2009-05-01 05:06 AM
    Only place I get that option is when i take a picture from the messaging app
    2009-05-01 05:11 AM
    I just upgraded (Option + Click Upgrade in iTunes for Mac) and my phone functions, apps, songs, etc were there after.
    the only thing i dont have is my music.. which is weird because iTunes shows my phones as having all my songs and videos but the iPod app wont show my songs.

EDIT: i deleted all the songs.. resynced them and there showing up..

and after jailbreaking.. my installd patch is still working
    Last edited by SBik2; 2009-05-01 at 05:23 AM.
    2009-05-01 05:19 AM
    I was just reading how to articles on jailbreaking beta 4 on other websites and they are claiming they made the jailbreak. LOL. What is funny is when you click on their link to the quickpwnbeta4, my megaupload account comes up with my file. LOL

I am also getting ripped by the russians. They say its not official jailbreak. They are not the official jailbreak! Only the dev team. LOL
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-05-01 at 05:32 AM.
    2009-05-01 05:30 AM
    I am sure stealth is right they was probably referring to inside the messaging app.

LMAO replace the link with some naughty pics or something LOL
    Last edited by bdwayneh; 2009-05-01 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-01 05:32 AM
    I was just reading how to articles on jailbreaking beta 4 on other websites and they are claiming they made the jailbreak. LOL. What is funny is when you click on their link to the quickpwnbeta4, my megaupload account comes up with my file. LOL

I am also getting ripped by the russians. They say its not official jailbreak. They are not the official jailbreak! Only the dev team. LOL
    LOL. Post a link to the article trying to steal credit for your jailbreak. I'd like to read that and laugh at them.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-01 05:35 AM
    iSpazio

Read thru the comments and click on the download file! I left a message in the comments!
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-05-01 at 05:40 AM.
    2009-05-01 05:37 AM

Yeah i also saw your jailbreak posted on two other sites. people claiming the built it.
    2009-05-01 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD