^ no it will not. just an os bug. Are you ready for that special project? Just a few more days
    2009-05-18 03:54 AM
    ^ no it will not. just an os bug. Are you ready for that special project? Just a few more days
    Darn. I was hoping it would. Hopefully Apple will fix it in beta 6 then.

Yes, I'm ready for the "special project". I have an idea as to what it is, but I'm not 100% certain. Could you send me a pm with what it will be?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-18 04:09 AM
    Did anyone managed to get slingplayer working over 3G? Or are we waiting on the mobile substrate patch for that?
    2009-05-18 04:14 AM
    i decided that im ready for the patch and beta 6
    2009-05-18 04:21 AM
    Darn. I was hoping it would. Hopefully Apple will fix it in beta 6 then.

Yes, I'm ready for the "special project". I have an idea as to what it is, but I'm not 100% certain. Could you send me a pm with what it will be?
    common lightmaster! is obvious what's the project... you need to test the "EGG" tick-tock, tick-tock... FI, FA, FO, I smell somebody is going to have a surprise for us...

Looks like the egg may come first
    Last edited by monchy36; 2009-05-18 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-18 04:29 AM
    i decided that im ready for the patch and beta 6
    Well you live close enough to stop by the house grab a beer while I install beta 6 and the patch for you. lol
    2009-05-18 04:31 AM
    Waiting on something to do.

Party at stealths house.
    Last edited by bdwayneh; 2009-05-18 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-18 04:33 AM
    common lightmaster! is obvious what's the project... you need to test the "EGG" tick-tock, tick-tock... FI, FA, FO, I smell somebody is going to have a surprise for us...

I said I have an idea as to what its going to be. I figured it would probably be testing the "EGG", but I don't know for certain.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-18 04:37 AM
    Sometimes my weathericon shows a question mark. I have Weathericon installed. Anyway to get it to work?

2009-05-18 04:43 AM
    I said I have an idea as to what its going to be. I figured it would probably be testing the "EGG", but I don't know for certain.
    Sorry Light! just been funny... you should be honor that you the chosen one! no hard feelings ok!
    2009-05-18 04:44 AM
    Sometimes my weathericon shows a question mark. I have Weathericon installed. Anyway to get it to work?

2009-05-18 04:45 AM

that happens when you had no network sometimes look that you have signal but is not that happen to me to respring or give it some time it will work again...
    2009-05-18 04:49 AM
    It has nothing to do with the patch
    2009-05-18 04:54 AM
    that's for me Stealth? i never said "Patch" i said "EGG" but you have to admit you been very smiley is like you know something that we don't know...
    2009-05-18 05:02 AM
    Sorry Light! just been funny... you should be honor that you the chosen one! no hard feelings ok!
    Yea, I knew you were kidding.

2009-05-18 05:03 AM
    Well whats it got to do with? we are nosey on this forum. LOL
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-18 05:08 AM
    Come on Stealth, I need a fix .... LOL !!

Me likey eggs ....
    Last edited by 24trepid; 2009-05-18 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-18 05:17 AM
    Another off-topic:

I have a bunch of games for my 16 month old son (that was bad idea #1...now he won't let me use it)...

Anyway, he loves playing them, but he pushes the home button by accident alot. Is there some way to temporarily disable the home button, or make it so you have to hold it down for 5 seconds or something?
    2009-05-18 06:10 AM
    Another off-topic:

I have a bunch of games for my 16 month old son (that was bad idea #1...now he won't let me use it)...

Anyway, he loves playing them, but he pushes the home button by accident alot. Is there some way to temporarily disable the home button, or make it so you have to hold it down for 5 seconds or something?
    You could always open it up and unplug the wires. Other than that, I can't think of any way to disable the home button.

2009-05-18 06:15 AM
    Ooo new project. Sounds exciting.

@lightmaster I'm jealous.
    2009-05-18 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.