User Tag List

Haha my wife and kid are starting to give me the finger when I pass by them in the night.
    HAHAHAHA... I know the feeling only too well!!!

buuuutt.... you didn't answer my ? (I'm so sorry to be a pain... why should MY wife and kid have to suffer as much (or 1/5th as much) as yours ;-) j/k
    2009-05-20 12:15 AM
    Haha my wife and kid are starting to give me the finger when I pass by them in the night.
    Hahaha oh lord, the best of luck with that Stealth.
    2009-05-20 12:19 AM
    The truth is I am not positive at the moment, the dev team (not all) is not for this at all (surprise, surprise), Big Boss doesn't care either way, saurik seems to be for it, many others are for it, and you know where I stand. I think saurik has the most say right now, so I think we will be good. I feel really good about saying either tonight as a stand alone patch or bundled with quickpwn for beta 6 when available.

That is my guess but don't complain if it doesn't go down that way. I am trying to be as open as possible with you all. Might just have to go rogue

The truth is I am not positive at the moment, the dev team (not all) is not for this at all (surprise, surprise), Big Boss doesn't care either way, saurik seems to be for it, many others are for it, and you know where I stand. I think saurik has the most say right now, so I think we will be good. I feel really good about saying either tonight as a stand alone patch or bundled with quickpwn for beta 6 when available.

That is my guess but don't complain if it doesn't go down that way. I am trying to be as open as possible with you all. Might just have to go rogue
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-05-20 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-20 12:29 AM

you could just upload the file for a really short time and give those following you the link and then take it down...thats pretty rogue
    Last edited by ramguerra; 2009-05-20 at 12:39 AM.
    2009-05-20 12:31 AM
    Oh I feel that heat too...ADHD when it comes to my iPhone...
    2009-05-20 12:32 AM
    There couldn't be more than 10 or 15 people reading this. right?
    2009-05-20 12:37 AM
    ^ Stealth: I can imagine its a hard situation for you in particular since you are one of the people who is willing to release it right away. I hope you and the other pro-voters can convince Saurik so that we can enjoy this great patch.

If nott we will just wait untill everyone agrees on it :-)
    2009-05-20 12:39 AM
    Na there couldn't be more than 20 people....or could they just be lurking in the shadows just waiting for the patch to be released to jump on it.
    2009-05-20 12:44 AM
    ^ Stealth: I can imagine its a hard situation for you in particular since you are one of the people who is willing to release it right away. I hope you and the other pro-voters can convince Saurik so that we can enjoy this great patch.

If nott we will just wait untill everyone agrees on it :-)
    2009-05-20 12:44 AM
    Screw it i'm making my own patch : )
    2009-05-20 12:46 AM
    Hey Stealth, that patch you sent me did something cool.

Now the Apple on back of my phone, GLOWS !!!!!

HA HA ...........
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........
    2009-05-20 01:03 AM
    Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!-eyepatch.jpgMe too here's mine!

al;shjfjhkjshklhruiortgnvxx vgkfjdghghhdg;lkgn

killall SpringBoard
    Last edited by iphoneboob; 2009-05-20 at 01:13 AM.
    2009-05-20 01:04 AM
    Hey Stealth, that patch you sent me did something cool.

Now the Apple on back of my phone, GLOWS !!!!!

HA HA ...........
    Thats crazy so did mine! Hey did u see that new FM receiver option in the settings app along with that new radio app?
    2009-05-20 01:06 AM
    I'm going to my room now to cry........
    2009-05-20 01:10 AM
    Laugh it up
    2009-05-20 01:10 AM
    We have all lost it, Stealth .........

We all need to go to patch rehab .... LOL
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........
    2009-05-20 01:32 AM
    dont cry laugh! laugh because no matter how hard apple tries...the jailbreak community is one step ahead!!
    2009-05-20 01:34 AM
    Hahah while most here are screaming for their patch so they can have their hacking fix, I've been getting my fix for almost two weeks now thanks to 2.2.1. hahaha Blasphemy I know, but I'm happy.

Still once this patch is released on I'll be right back on 3.0. I'm looking forward to it.
    2009-05-20 01:35 AM
    OMG being able to theme again priceless!!
    Apple still not having control over there device even more priceless LOL
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod
    2009-05-20 02:16 AM
    No Patch, no beta 6, looks like there's no new playground for us... what we have left is just a "MENTAL HOSPITAL" we all crazy for been patchless! lol!
    2009-05-20 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD