Atleast this thread stays interesting
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-20 08:50 AM
    Lakers should have lost that game. They wont get past Denver! Mark it!
    2009-05-20 08:51 AM
    Stealth man, you're awesome but you're dead wrong. Lakers will win by game 5 maybe 6. Kobe+Gasol+Bynum+Fisher+Odom=invincible. hahaha
    2009-05-20 08:53 AM
    @bdwayneh Lmao!!!

@lighmaster that's what you think

I love how this forum has turned into just useless bantering for the most part the last 20 pages or so because of the patch. We hardly even talk about 3.0 anymore. Topics have ranged from the lakers to cats. Good god!
    This thread isn't about 3.0, its about the 3.0 jailbreak, which at the moment, has come to a stop because of this patch. Everyone has incredibility short attention spans, so the get bored talking about this mysteriously illusive patch and have to post about whatever pops into their minds.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-20 08:54 AM
    ^^ Woe ther now I have to disagree the Lakers will win :-P
    2009-05-20 08:54 AM
    ^ I hope the lakers win Thats who I am putting money on
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-05-20 08:55 AM
    They barely beat a jacked up Rockets team. LOL
    2009-05-20 08:56 AM
    Maybe we should just rename this thread to lakers basketball, since we always seem to go back to talking about them.

@rburg Hahaha. I'm tied with you on the number of posts, but my name is first alphabetically, so it lists me higher up than you.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 2009-05-20 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-20 08:58 AM
    Ok, time to get serious. Let's talk about the patch.

Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-05-20 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-20 08:59 AM
    ^That can be the next thread we all migrate to after this one
    2009-05-20 09:00 AM
    haha it should be 3.0 all Jailbroken and Lakers Awesomeness!!! Lmao.

@stealth they win when it counts. Noticed that when they did want to win they slaughter the opposition. Think of them like lazy smart kids that gets b's but when they try they get easily get 100 percents. Denver is good but won't be a problem for the lakers

edit: so yeah about that patch, whats up with that dude?
    2009-05-20 09:00 AM
    @rburg Someone is holding up everything right now and pissing me off. I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't go rogue right now tho. I can't say anymore than that.
    Why are they holding it up?
    If I helped you dont be afraid to click thanks
    2009-05-20 09:01 AM

Ok, what's the public release date probably going to be?

now you got my attention
    OK, let's get serious ......

Stealth, send me patch ...

Peace out !!!
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........
    2009-05-20 09:02 AM
    I send you my mobile me account info if it " magically gets uploaded" I don't know how it got there
    2009-05-20 09:04 AM
    They barely beat a jacked up Rockets team. LOL
    hahha true... go brooks, i never liked the lakers, if i gotta choose a la team it would be the clippers ....but like what you said in your next post, time to get serious and talk about the patch =]
    2009-05-20 09:04 AM
    @StealthBravo Why exactly is whoever's-holding-up-the-patch holding it up?

2009-05-20 09:07 AM
    @thaforgottenone ugh don't get me started on the clippers

Seriously though I don't understand the iphone dev team mentality at not wanting a release. The hardware has already been ordered and i'm sure the new iphones are being constructed as we speak so any exploit they're worried about being "fixed" by apple surely can't happen now. Of course I may be way off here on my assumption but that's just my two cents.
    2009-05-20 09:09 AM
    @thaforgottenone ugh don't get me started on the clippers

Seriously though I don't understand the iphone dev team mentality at not wanting a release. The hardware has already been ordered and i'm sure the new iphone are being constructed as we speak so any exploit there worried about being "fixed" by apple surely can't happen now. Of course I may be way off here on my assumption but that's just my two cents.
    I'm assuming that since the dev team probably hasn't gotten their hands on the hardware itself (if they have, I'm really impressed), this full jailbreak will probably use a software unlock for the upcoming iPhone, so they are probably worried about Apple fixing a software exploit in 3.0. Like you, I'm just guessing, so I might be wrong also.

2009-05-20 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD