User Tag List

^ LMAO. You will see this thread go crazy in about 72 hours.
    2009-05-22 08:49 PM
    Way to go stealth. Leave it to you to get things going again.

Hey what's going to happen in about 72 hours????????
    Last edited by mr.sparky; 2009-05-22 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-22 09:11 PM
    Any fix for the no signal on beta 5?
    2009-05-22 09:11 PM
    Way to go stealth. Leave it to you to get things going again.

Hey what's going to happen in about 72 hours????????
    Im pretty sure that is when beta 6 will come out...monday night early tuesday morning....just my guess
    2009-05-22 09:32 PM
    In 72 hours stealth and the gang are going to release a batch of rabid baby koalas onto the interwebs!!! They are going to combine forces with baby seals of interwebs past and destroy all mentions of iPhone, betas, and winterboard!!!!!!

**** I don't know where that came from.....
    2009-05-23 12:50 AM
    ^ haha lmao but
    2009-05-23 02:11 AM
    In 72 hours stealth and the gang are going to release a batch of rabid baby koalas onto the interwebs!!! They are going to combine forces with baby seals of interwebs past and destroy all mentions of iPhone, betas, and winterboard!!!!!!

I was hoping the admin would be adding the cyberslap button....
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2009-05-23 02:45 AM

WTF??? That has got to be one of the most random things I've ever heard anyone say.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-23 02:51 AM
    I was hoping the admin would be adding the cyberslap button....
    There was a thread in the site suggestions section about adding a fail button
    2009-05-23 03:07 AM
    there was a thread in the site suggestions section about adding a fail button :d
    no i want a cyberslap button
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2009-05-23 03:19 AM
    Jesus Christ! I disappear for little over a day and this thread turns into one huge b**** fest! Man! LOL

Glad to be back though. How's it going stealth, other than the crap you've had to deal with the last day?
    2009-05-23 03:29 AM
    Well add Swirrly MMS (had it on 2.2.1 ages ago) to the list of apps not working with Beta 5...installed it from Cydia...after reboot it just freezes on the Apple Logo...the crap part is that my laptop hit the shitter yesterday and now I gotta restore from a friends comp...meaning no more contacts...notes...etc.... this stinks...
    2009-05-23 04:29 AM
    Well add Swirrly MMS (had it on 2.2.1 ages ago) to the list of apps not working with Beta 5...installed it from Cydia...after reboot it just freezes on the Apple Logo...the crap part is that my laptop hit the shitter yesterday and now I gotta restore from a friends comp...meaning no more contacts...notes...etc.... this stinks...
    Sorry to hear that dude. Curious tho, do you have have any way to access the files on your laptops hd?
    2009-05-23 04:34 AM
    Actually yes I do...the hd is fine...some kind of hardware issue....got a way I can get my info back?
    2009-05-23 04:40 AM
    Actually yes I do...the hd is fine...some kind of hardware issue....got a way I can get my info back?
    Sure do! You running windows or Mac? If windows what version?
    2009-05-23 04:50 AM
    Windows 7 on the old hd and my friends comp has windows vista...
    2009-05-23 04:57 AM
    Windows 7 on the old hd and my friends comp has windows vista...
    Ok well I'm pretty sure its the same in 7 as it is in vista. Make sure in folder options you are able to see hidden files and folders.

Navigate here CUsers\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync

Your backups will be located there. To find which is the most recent right click and see the date it was last modified. Copy that one into the same place on your friends comp. After restore it should allow you to select it to restore your old settings contacts, etc. Keep me posted on what happens. I'll help you out.
    2009-05-23 05:01 AM
    Ok well I'm pretty sure its the same in 7 as it is in vista. Make sure in folder options you are able to see hidden files and folders.

Navigate here C:Users{user name}AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSync

Your backups will be located there. To find which is the most recent right click and see the date it was last modified. Copy that one into the same place on your friends comp. After restore it should allow you to select it to restore your old settings contacts, etc. Keep me posted on what happens. I'll help you out.

Alrighty...gonna try it out now...not having a phone for the last two days is killing me! LOL I'll keep you updated. Thank you!
    2009-05-23 05:09 AM
    Alrighty...gonna try it out now...not having a phone for the last two days is killing me! LOL I'll keep you updated. Thank you!
    I understand! It would kill me too!

And you're very welcome. Only too happy to help a fellow iPhoner out.
    2009-05-23 05:14 AM
    just for lulz

(btw my PMs are disabled, so don't bother)
    Attached Thumbnails Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!-img_0002.png   Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!-img_0003.png  
    Last edited by posixninja; 2009-05-23 at 06:51 AM.
    2009-05-23 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD