So when are we likely to see it now and guesses
    I'm done guessing. Apple has failed to deliver on three different days so far that we expected we might see Beta 6. Anything now is pure speculation. There's obviously no set pattern anymore and Apple is pretty much just releasing them whenever they feel like now so all we can do by guessing is get our hopes up.
    2009-05-27 07:27 AM
    nothing wrong with hope!

We all need a dream to believe in

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.
    2009-05-27 07:36 AM
    wow they are really doing something with this beta 6 or they just want us to wait
    2009-05-27 07:38 AM
    I think the fact that there is no beta 6 today should be on the MMi home page as news.
    Has MMi got other pages I thought this was the only page I need to get out more

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.
    2009-05-27 07:40 AM
    wow they are really doing something with this beta 6 or they just want us to wait
    Maybe they've been working on some actual NEW features (like better notifications or that backgrounding system I read about), and they're taking extra time to implement them into the next beta release.

...okay, maybe not. But I can dream!
    2009-05-27 07:48 AM
    Wow I cant believe I missed out on all the thanks whoring. I could have hit a thousand finally.
    2009-05-27 08:47 AM
    Wow I cant believe I missed out on all the thanks whoring. I could have hit a thousand finally.
    A post like that may start it up again
    2009-05-27 08:51 AM
    It probably will as there's not much else to do!

2009-05-27 08:58 AM
    Well you know the rules whore. Start sharing the love!
    2009-05-27 08:59 AM
    A post like that may start it up again
    HAHA. You guys are a bunch of whores
    2009-05-27 08:59 AM
    HAHA. You guys are a bunch of whores
    Thanks
    2009-05-27 09:00 AM
    Well you know the rules whore. Start sharing the love!
    you gave me my 1st thanks I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

2009-05-27 09:13 AM
    You gave me my 19th... I'll always remember that.
    2009-05-27 09:25 AM
    I can't believe I missed out also. What could possibly have been better than a bunch of post and thanks whoring?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-27 09:27 AM
    I think this could be the start of a wonderful relationship

2009-05-27 09:28 AM
    Wow. Take out the word thanks and that will sound really perverted!

LMAO!
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-27 09:30 AM
    wow. Take out the word thanks and that will sound really perverted! :d

lmao!
    lmao :d

2009-05-27 09:32 AM
    I think this could be the start of a wonderful relationship
    And it gets worse! Or better. Depends on which way you look at it!

2009-05-27 09:33 AM
    OK that's enough now I'm off to get some breakfast

2009-05-27 09:39 AM
    Christ almighty I go away for 6 hours to get dinner and watch two movies and not only to I come back to no Beta 6 but I have to shift through 5 pages of pure crap and post whoring. Jesus!

LOL I think I'm just upset by missing all the thanks whoring. lol
    2009-05-27 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD