i see your back up and at it stealth do you ever sleep you are the best and thanks again for all your help
    I caught about 2 hours of sleep. Time to get back to jailbreaking. Apple has really beefed up the security on the new firmware. The encryption is much more difficult. That being said, there are some adjustments that need to be made in the way its jailbroken. Don't worry, you will have your jailbreak soon enough
    2009-06-09 04:14 PM
    Stealth did you try to enable voiceover features in the right plist...any luck??
    2009-06-09 04:15 PM
    ^ I haven't gained root access yet
    2009-06-09 04:17 PM
    Nice Informative Post smeeshum thanks for that.

As for the user whos say you dont need to do any of that maybe your circumstanmces are different your not on an iphone tariff more than likely hence why your MMs is working as like smeeshum said if your on an iphone tarriff your MMs wont work unless you change off an iphone tariff or wait till june 17th.

thanks
    2009-06-09 04:19 PM
    Ok, thanks for the work and for keeping us updated
    2009-06-09 04:20 PM
    im not worried stealth im in no rush take your time with out your hard work we wouldnt have half of what we have
    2009-06-09 04:22 PM
    I caught about 2 hours of sleep. Time to get back to jailbreaking. Apple has really beefed up the security on the new firmware. The encryption is much more difficult. That being said, there are some adjustments that need to be made in the way its jailbroken. Don't worry, you will have your jailbreak soon enough
    As this entire forum is my witness. Stealth give us a jailbreak today and I will send you my old iphone once I get the new 3gs on 17th
    2009-06-09 04:33 PM
    As this entire forum is my witness. Stealth give us a jailbreak today and I will send you my old iphone once I get the new 3gs on 17th

I know you need the jailbreak badly to use your phone properly. I am going to be working on it all day.
    2009-06-09 04:38 PM
    Awesome! I can't wait (literally)...
    2009-06-09 04:38 PM
    SB is a slacker - he had two hours sleep!

Who gave him permission to sleep before he got the JB done, he should be ashamed of himself.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-09 04:40 PM
    SB is a slacker - he had two hours sleep!

Who gave him permission to sleep before he got the JB done, he should be ashamed of himself.

You sir are annoying

LMAO!
    2009-06-09 04:42 PM
    So I've decided that if AT&T premier won't let me upgrade to a 16GB 3GS for $199 I am definately not paying $599. That's just rediculous.

I did however make an agreement with a friend to give him my phone for $50 as well as jailbreak for him and show all my iPhone secrets in exchange for upgrading my phone on his at&t account. It could work.

I'd prefer method 1 so I could sell my phone for a better price.

Also, a shoutout to STEALTHBRAVO (and others) for all their hard work!!! Much appreciated. I may even make a donation to your site very soon! =)
    2009-06-09 04:55 PM
    You sir are annoying

LMAO!
    I do my best
    Have fun and drink plenty of coffee!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-09 04:59 PM
    You know Stealth, every time I see a post from you your avatar seems so fitting. I can only imagine how often you feel like banging your head against your keyboard.

Keep up the good work!
    2009-06-09 05:00 PM
    Don't kill yourself Stealth, we know you're really hard at work =).

I've a few questions:
    1) D'you think that enabling native MMS on a 2G iPhone is possible?
    2) With the work that you're doing, will we be able to use this on any carrier, or will it still be restricted to AT&T?
    3) Do you think that the final public version of 3.0 will be different enough to actually have us reload it over 3.0 GM once it's released?
    2009-06-09 05:05 PM
    Is anyone else getting sick of hearing the complainers ******** about how they cannot upgrade their phones to the new 3Gs for a cheap price? If you signed a contract then you signed a contract get over it.

Also the 3gs is not all that great.
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-09 05:07 PM
    Is anyone else getting sick of hearing the complainers ******** about how they cannot upgrade their phones to the new 3Gs for a cheap price? If you signed a contract then you signed a contract get over it.

Also the 3gs is not all that great.
    yea thats true if you signed a contract too bad...either suck it up or find another friend or relative to use their upgrade...im using my dads lol
    2009-06-09 05:17 PM
    I am not upgrading to the 3Gs. Nothing really different from the current one. Except video which I have with cycorder well when a the JB is done and everything is back to normal. And who gives an F that you can edit video on your phone. Also I would have expected the battery to better a lot better. I mean 2x not my cup of tea.
    2009-06-09 05:19 PM
    Yeah but can you receive them? Also you on an iPhone tarrif?
    Nice Informative Post smeeshum thanks for that.

As for the cahp whos say you dont need to do any of that maybe your circumstanmces are different your not on an iphone tariff more than likely hence why your MMs is working as like smeeshum said if your on an iphone tarriff your MMs wont work unless you change off an iphone tariff or wait till june 17th.

thanks
    yep I can recieve them and yep i'm still on an iPhone tarrif, rang up to double check after your post.
    2009-06-09 05:23 PM
    @apu95

1. I think it is possible to get it working on the 2G
    2. The unlock will be done by the dev team later on
    3. I don't think it will be any different
    2009-06-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD