Does anyone have a source for video recorder 3G v3.1? I went back to beta 5 and can't seem to find it even though I added the iphonevideorecorder.com source. Thanks.
    2009-06-10 11:49 PM
    I wanna know how long its going to take ATT to update the Business Accounts for MMS. Are we gonna be at the front of the line cuz our accounts are worth more or at the end of the line cuz we're more lines?
    2009-06-10 11:58 PM
    End of the line because MMS is only used by people down the pub.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-11 12:00 AM
    Does anyone have a source for video recorder 3G v3.1? I went back to beta 5 and can't seem to find it even though I added the iphonevideorecorder.com source. Thanks.
    repo - http://www. iphonevideorecorder .com/3/
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2009-06-11 12:24 AM
    Yeah man this sucks! once that att rep had me restart my phone after he applied the changed to my acct to show that i wasnt using an iphone, i restarted and bam it wasnt there... then i tried restoring 3.0 final again, then re applying the carrier ipcc and bam not there still. but says 5.0 . i dont get it. ATT blows my cack
    Bran I am going to work on this tomorrow with my friend. Hopefully we can get this to work. I assuming we will have to go the *** backwards way of downgrading to 3.0 b5.
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-11 12:29 AM
    hahah when i saw this all i can think and say was. "FIRE POWER"
    2009-06-11 12:37 AM
    As a developer actively working with iPhone OS, we would like your help in a private test of the Apple Push Notification service. For this test, we have selected AOL's AIM Developer Preview for iPhone OS 3.0 to create a high-volume test environment for our servers.

To participate, we ask that you follow these steps:
    1. Download AIM Developer Preview for iPhone OS 3.0 from the iTunes Store via your desktop by entering this unique redemption code in the 'Redeem' section of iTunes, found under the 'Quick Links' section:

2. Install the application on a development device running iPhone OS 3.0 GM Seed by synching it to iTunes. This application can only be installed on devices running iPhone OS 3.0 GM Seed.

3. Launch the application and accept to receive Push Notifications when prompted. You can log in with any existing AOL, AIM, .mac or MobileMe account.

4. If you do not receive notifications from the app within 48 hours after installation, let us know.
    2009-06-11 12:44 AM
    Umm, love to help you out mate, but no redeem code???
    2009-06-11 12:53 AM
    I can't downgrade to 2.2.1. I don't know why my iPhone doesn't like DFU mode, I only get that "connect to iTunes". And I have to recovery ONLY to 3.0 GM. Any other firm fail. iTunes will fail to "prepare iPhone to recovery".

I find holding down the power and home button while turned on, and then letting go of the power button 2 seconds after the screen goes black the easiest way to get into DFU mode
    2009-06-11 12:53 AM
    I would like to help testing too
    2009-06-11 01:03 AM
    I find holding down the power and home button while turned on, and then letting go of the power button 2 seconds after the screen goes black the easiest way to get into DFU mode
    restore 2.2 firmware ,not 2.2.1 and activate with itunes 8.1.1 version
    2009-06-11 01:28 AM
    Me 3

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks
    2009-06-11 01:30 AM
    Ok my camera icon is showing up on my 3.0 GM but it was also there on 3.0 b5. I didn't do an upgrade but I did do a restore after the upgrade was done. I booted up the phone after the restore and the camera icon was not there. i then applied Stealths old att_US.ipcc file and I had tethering and MMS back.

I see a lot of people in this forum having this issue. People are trying all differnet types of .ipcc files. I will tell you that I have used all versions of the att_US.ipcc file and all have give me MMS and Tethering. I really think this has to do with my restore after i applied 3.0 GM (Again I did not do an upgrade).

My friend is having the same issue as you are bran1093. If any one has a solution other than reapplying b5 let me know.
    I also did a restore instead of upgrading. I am on 3.0 GM and I have both MMS and Tethering. I applied the AT&T ipcc file on the first page of this thread and everything is working perfect.
    2009-06-11 01:38 AM
    I'd love to help test AIM Push too
    iLive an iLife
    2009-06-11 01:42 AM
    Same here.... Redeem code?
    2009-06-11 01:49 AM
    Sorry I should have put in the post that it looks like they are still testing their push servers. The redeem code is probably a 1 time use.
    2009-06-11 01:53 AM
    nvm i got a redemption code in my email from apple
    2009-06-11 02:02 AM
    I did a restore to 3.0GM and lost MMS and Tethering.
    Went back to Beta 5, restore from Beta 5 backup and then did update to 3.0GM and MMS and Tethering are back and working fine
    2009-06-11 02:02 AM
    Hey all, long time lurker first time poster... in this thread that is.

I'm on Att in the US and I DO have MMS and tethering active.

Here's what I did.

Just got a BRAND new 'refurb' from Apple with 2.2.1, I was having GPS issues...

Used 8.2 and restored clean to the 3.0 GM.

Days ago I used my HTC P3600 and registered with media net and stuff, waited a day or so and confirmed that the MMS worked on that device.

Now the magic really happened because I knew someone at Att and as soon as I had my iphone plan I had him fake like I "broke/lost" it and downgraded my iphone plan. I am not sure actually what he did in the system but every month I get 2 emails and texts from Att saying, "you are using a data plan not for the iphone, may incur extra charges, call us, etc". So instead I get $15 unlimited sms and another $15 for unlimited data.

I did NOT have to use a custom carrier ipcc from the Beta 5 to get mms to show, it was just there, probably because of the media net goodness and stuff.

I will update if it goes away!
    Attached Thumbnails Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!-img_0053.jpg  
    Last edited by mook2420; 2009-06-11 at 02:10 AM. Reason: used imageshack first....
    2009-06-11 02:05 AM
    you guys can try my redemption code.. let me no if it works for the aim beta

MRNMNRFWWJXM
    2009-06-11 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD