can anyone please answer my question? what are the mms settings in network tab?
    2009-06-11 11:53 PM
    Captjap, you don't have to do all that if you have the first iTunes 8.2 Beta and install the IPCC on the GM. That worked with my 3G.
    Works like a charm.
    2009-06-11 11:57 PM
    I got Telcel Mx working 100%.

I have the iphone 3G with the new 3.0 GM final and I updated the ipcc with 8.2 Pre 1 and the MMS send and recieve 100% also the visual vocie mail and internet work great the only problem is Telcel is blocking the tethering connection so you can see the options but they have changed something to not let you use it. If anyone needs, pm me!
    Jailbreak the Planet!
    2009-06-12 12:05 AM
    can anyone please answer my question? what are the mms settings in network tab?
    For what provider?
    2009-06-12 12:17 AM
    A jailbreak is in the works. I've been reading a french forum for the past couple days and so far they have been unsuccessful but they are hard at work everyday. Today one of the guys working on it said he expects them to have a solution out before Weds.
    2009-06-12 12:36 AM
    i had the mms icon in my text app but after my 3.0 GM restore, setup phone as new and then loaded my b5 backup and the mms picture icon was gone. any fix? i have tried multiple ipcc and have tethering working with network settings there but no icon. what are the current network settings supposed to look like? thanks guys!!!!!
    Nope skate... its on att side i think.. because i went as far back as restoring 2.2.1 and then beta 5 no luck then 3.0 no luck
    2009-06-12 12:47 AM
    You mean the 13 year old french kid
    2009-06-12 12:48 AM
    The difficulty of running nonapproved code on the iPhone has turned off security researchers--until now.

"If you want to attack iPhones, you have to be able to run code to do whatever it is you want to do," Miller says. "Maybe that is grabbing credentials, maybe it is listening into phone calls, maybe it is turning on the microphone. Who knows? But this all requires that you be able to run code."

"Charlie found those particular places where changing permissions is allowed on the factory iPhones," says Sergio Alvarez, a security consultant with Recurity Labs and a fellow iPhone hacker, who is familiar with Miller and Iozzo's research. "[These parts of the phone] make our lives easier and give us more freedom to code generic and reliable second-stage [attacks]."

Technology Review: iPhone Hackers Get a Break
    2009-06-12 12:51 AM
    A jailbreak is in the works. I've been reading a french forum for the past couple days and so far they have been unsuccessful but they are hard at work everyday. Today one of the guys working on it said he expects them to have a solution out before Weds.
    Which forum????
    2009-06-12 02:12 AM
    wow did I pick the wrong week to go on vacation..... over 100 pages in a week atleast I have something to do I guess
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-06-12 02:55 AM
    wow did I pick the wrong week to go on vacation..... over 100 pages in a week atleast I have something to do I guess
    LMAO! I didn't visit the forum for a day and I missed 10 pages!
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-06-12 02:58 AM
    haha yea u cant leave this forum n not expect to miss somethin lol least u have somethin to read if u do miss somethin
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-12 03:10 AM
    Where have you been???? You missed the secret release!
    2009-06-12 03:18 AM

I was on a cruise. But looks like I missed all the fun. What's new?
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-06-12 03:25 AM
    i must have missed this one too, what a secret
    2009-06-12 03:27 AM
    Must have been an ultra-secret release because I think I missed it as well.
    2009-06-12 03:32 AM
    Hey Guys! Just want to let all knows that i did something really bad and came out very good so far! I know all the risks but i'm not scare to brick my phone... I took the risk and jailbroke GM with the beta 5... Si far everythings works ok... Even i know the phone can get brick, I'm happy how's look again! Anyway i got my 3GS wating for me on the 19!
    please don't try it! I'm just to inpatience!
    2009-06-12 03:49 AM
    Hey Guys! Just want to let all knows that i did something really bad and came out very good so far! I know all the risks but i'm not scare to brick my phone... I took the risk and jailbroke GM with the beta 5... Si far everythings works ok... Even i know the phone can get brick, I'm happy how's look again! Anyway i got my 3GS wating for me on the 19!
    ha ur very gutsy well congratz on gettin it. n even if it gets bricked u gettin tha new one
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-12 03:51 AM
    2009-06-12 03:52 AM
    ^ LMAO. Well at least if the kernel takes a crap you have a new phone next week to look forward to

You want to try something really cool? PM me
    2009-06-12 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD