no need to be a *** about it it was a simple question
    2009-06-12 07:52 PM
    And he gave a simple answer!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-12 08:09 PM
    You know when I've uploaded the ipcc file my visual voicemail doesn't work for maybe the first 30 minutes or so. Then I will get a prompt for my voicemail password and every thing will be working fine after that. I've restored my device MANY times and it always is this way. The timing seems pretty random too. I would give it an hour or two before you restore or reset any network settings.
    I just saw this on another forum and tried it, tested my visual voicemail and it came through very quickly. The slowness may have been an AT&T thing, maybe not, either way if yours doesn't work at all, there is no harm in trying this.

In Settings>General>Network>Cellular Data Network

Under voicemail...it it says wap.cingular change it to acds.voicemail and restart your phone.

It worked perfect. You could always put it back if it dosent! Hope this helps someone else too! This forum RULES!
    2009-06-12 08:12 PM
    Strange... So with 3.0GM I magically had mms working then tried tethering and boom my 3G stopped working! After trying multiple times to restore with 8.2 and the beta I came back. Not sure if it was the tethering that made it poop the bed but now I'm afraid of trying to use it again. Also I can still MMS but have to do the SIM swap daily. Aaaand by the way normal VM works on non iPhone plans if you enable enhanced vm for $2 a month... I don't have the carrier settings option anymore either...
    2009-06-12 08:20 PM
    Strange... So with 3.0GM I magically had mms working then tried tethering and boom my 3G stopped working! After trying multiple times to restore with 8.2 and the beta I came back. Not sure if it was the tethering that made it poop the bed but now I'm afraid of trying to use it again. Also I can still MMS but have to do the SIM swap daily. Aaaand by the way normal VM works on non iPhone plans if you enable enhanced vm for $2 a month... I don't have the carrier settings option anymore either...
    I didn't know that enhanced vm did the same thing. interesting
    2009-06-12 08:30 PM
    So whats with this Frenchie JB? I did the google translate and it sounds like they are talking about garbage.
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-12 09:07 PM
    Its crap. Fake.
    2009-06-12 09:17 PM
    Yeah I believe they were talking about how cool it was to see Betty White on Jimmy Fallon last night...
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-12 09:21 PM
    Ok, captjap, I think the stress from not having a jailbreak for 3.0 GM has made you lose your mind. You're the first one of us to crack.

LMAO!
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-06-12 09:23 PM
    I am going into get help this afternoon...
    Last edited by captjap; 2009-06-12 at 10:06 PM.
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-12 09:30 PM
    ^^^roflmmfao
    2009-06-12 09:30 PM
    lmfao
    2009-06-12 09:32 PM
    Scary, 30 min have gone by and no posts.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-06-12 10:07 PM
    SB is deciding something :-)
    2009-06-12 10:10 PM
    off to the looney bin until the JB is released...
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-12 10:10 PM
    A reply with style lol

Dont stop refreshing! Something could drop at any sec

You would wax that @ss? The older the berry the sweeter the juice
    you don't want the berry too old as it will go rotten and start to attract flies
    Last edited by manickbarry; 2009-06-12 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.
    2009-06-12 10:13 PM
    A reply with style lol

you don't want the berry too old as it will go rotten and start to attract flies

Please show some respect to my dear Betty!!
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-12 10:24 PM
    off to the looney bin until the JB is released...
    Which looney bin are you going to? I think I'll meet you there.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-06-12 10:26 PM
    ^
    Going to the a looney bin with JD the Cat! Loves me some pussy...
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!
    2009-06-12 10:32 PM
    anyone know how much snow leopard will be in the UK

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.
    2009-06-12 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD