Yeah, those bastards promised it to us right after the official Apple release!!
    And those guys over on TPB promised that we would have Left For Dead 2 by now!!
    What has this world come to when you can't trust the hackers and the pirates??
    I'm going back to my RAZR V3

BTW... keep up the good work Dev Team. You bring options to people who are given none and empower the people to make good things great. You truly are the giant's shoulders that so many others stand on.
    2009-06-18 08:51 AM
    If you are a subscriber to either XM or Sirius I think you can listen for free on the app...not sure though lol
    Nope, they took away free bundled internet streaming a month ago, i figured it was because the iPhone app was coming soon. Now it's something like 3 bucks a month with or without a radio subscription.

Side Note: Those of you who are going to get this app and aren't familiar with Sirius should really check out the Jason Ellis Show at noon eastern on Faction, very funny stuff. Oh yeah and Fangoria radio at 8pm Friday night on sirius 108 is great too. Ooh yeah and Markie Ramone's Punk Rock Blitzkrieg at noon Saturday on Faction is great too.
    Last edited by Araya213; 2009-06-18 at 08:56 AM.
    2009-06-18 08:52 AM
    i think tht this is tha longest if not yea we def r close
    Yea we have to bee. and to think I started when this thread was around the 200's pages lol

still don't sirius app in store...
    Look in iTunes

Yeah, those bastards promised it to us right after the official Apple release!!
    And those guys over on TPB promised that we would have Left For Dead 2 by now!!
    What has this world come to when you can't trust the hackers and the pirates??
    I'm going back to my RAZR V3

BTW... keep up the good work Dev Team. You bring options to people who are given none and empower the people to make good things great. You truly are the giant's shoulders that so many others stand on.
    well it is after the official release...tomorrow will be after and so will friday lol

Nope, they took away free bundled internet streaming a month ago, i figured it was because the iPhone app was coming soon. Now it's something like 3 bucks a month with or without a radio subscription.

Side Note: Those of you who are going to get this app and aren't familiar with Sirius should really check out the Jason Ellis Show at noon eastern on Faction, very funny stuff.
    Ehhh...Slacker is better and free...or 2.99 a month for unlimited skips
    Last edited by ramguerra; 2009-06-18 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-18 08:54 AM
    Good plan need sleep wish i didn't live on the other side of the world. GRrrrr @ time zones!
    2009-06-18 08:57 AM
    Ehhh...Slacker is better and free...or 2.99 a month for unlimited skips
    Free is good, but it's definately not better. It's hardly radio, radio has DJs and shows and such, everything else is just streaming music.
    2009-06-18 08:59 AM
    Free is good, but it's definately not better. It's hardly radio, radio has DJs and shows and such, everything else is just streaming music.
    yea thats true...but I dont really listen to music unless im traveling for more than 20 min so free music is good for me lol

damn I think I have made more posts tonight than since I started on this forum lol
    2009-06-18 09:01 AM
    Yea we have to bee. and to think I started when this thread was around the 200's pages lol
    haha yea same here glad i was along for ride even tho ill still stay u cant leave stealths thread its amazin all taha RBC's n Oprah sigh ima try to get to sleep idk y hopefully jb tomorrow keep up good work Dev-Team
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-18 09:02 AM
    well it is after the official release...tomorrow will be after and so will friday lol
    Exactly! Those that are unhappy with when it is ready should stop buying their products!
    Oh wait, that's right... The Dev Team doesn't charge for the JB.
    2009-06-18 09:04 AM
    haha yea same here glad i was along for ride even tho ill still stay u cant leave stealths thread its amazin all taha RBC's n Oprah sigh ima try to get to sleep idk y hopefully jb tomorrow keep up good work Dev-Team
    Yup once you get a taste of Betty's RBC, they will leave you wanting more!
    2009-06-18 09:05 AM
    I'm willing to bet vBulletin would offer some kind of prize if they saw this thread.
    2009-06-18 09:06 AM
    Exactly! Those that are unhappy with when it is ready should stop buying their products!
    Oh wait, that's right... The Dev Team doesn't charge for the JB.
    HAHA yup I dont think there could be a price for all the help they have done for the jailbreak community...well I take that back the price is 99/8gb 199/16gb and 299/32gb lol
    2009-06-18 09:08 AM
    almost time to hit the sack
    2009-06-18 09:09 AM
    OMFG this thread is getting huge! Will we hit 10k?
    2009-06-18 09:11 AM
    If you are a subscriber to either XM or Sirius I think you can listen for free on the app...not sure though lol
    Anyone know if the full lineup is available in the paid version? Specifically the MLB games?
    2009-06-18 09:12 AM
    maybe if you keep us waiting
    2009-06-18 09:16 AM
    I think we will....600 posts of questions when the jb is released because people are impatient and dont follow instructions or try to use Pwnage on windows, 300 posts of questions about unlocking, 400 posts about the update apple releases to try and stop unlocking and how to work around it, 400 posts of RBC, Betty White, Oprah and other crazy stuff, and finally 300 posts of post whoring to get to the 10000th post
    2009-06-18 09:20 AM
    From dev tweet:

@aaronb_c yep, we are still alive.31 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to aaronb_c
    2009-06-18 09:25 AM
    From dev tweet:

@aaronb_c yep, we are still alive.31 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to aaronb_c
    yea he asked if they were still alive lol...

Well I guess I'm going to bed gotta work in the morning. Patience is a virtue for the JB.Stealth PM me or @ramguerra88 when you get your shipped email with tracking so I can expect one too!
    Last edited by ramguerra; 2009-06-18 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-18 09:37 AM
    Dang, even with the newest carrier setting I can send and receive for only a couple minutes until the big evil deathstar knows I'm using an iphone and it stops working... I must have blown my spot up...
    2009-06-18 09:41 AM
    still here
    2009-06-18 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD