User Tag List

Is there a guide anywhere for a 1.1.3 (4A93) 2G Iphone to the latest firmware that fully works? What is the easiest way with the least amount of programs? I searched but there are so many different situations and ways that Im confused to what is the best way without messing up your iphone, im using a rogers sim card if that means anything. Also, will my contacts, pictures, notes be deleted, do i have to backup?
    2009-04-08 10:43 PM
    Just Download the latest Quickpwwn (2.2-5) and follow this tutorial. All the things that you need are located here and you can just put it into DFU mode and upgrade via iTunes to the latest firmware.

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-04-08 11:56 PM
    Just Download the latest Quickpwwn (2.2-5) and follow this tutorial. All the things that you need are located here and you can just put it into DFU mode and upgrade via iTunes to the latest firmware.

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)
    thanks! that was real easy and worked, that link should be stickied or copy pasted into a thread.
    2009-04-09 01:39 AM
    thanks! that was real easy and worked, that link should be stickied or copy pasted into a thread.
    Most of the regulars here know of iClarified. It is basically the go-to place for any tutorials for Apple products

iClarified - Finder
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-04-09 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD