User Tag List

I have a jailbroken 8gig 3g on 2.2 fw. I jailbroke it and restored it twice and and still have the same problem, no signal! Any suggestions would be appreciated. Using a valid att sim
    2009-04-09 07:55 PM
    Don't activate when you jailbrake.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-04-09 09:40 PM
    The phone will be for sale so my goal is to have it ready for anyone to put their sim in and be able to use it. Am I going about this in the wrong way?
    2009-04-10 05:49 AM
    Probably not.
    To Unlock you need to jailbrake and install Yellowsn0w (which is why you need to stay on FW 2.20) but the activation in the jailbrake process doesn't work with AT&T SIMs which need to be activated through iTunes.
    As I do not have AT&T I don't know the exact seuence to get it to work - but others have done it so I suggest you post at the Dev-Team Blog giving details of what you are trying to do and what you have tried and what the problem is.
    I'm sure someone there will be able to help you!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-04-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD