hey do you still have any more slot open?
    if so can you please PM me one
    thank you
    2009-04-30 05:24 AM
    do you still have a slot open if so email me at [email protected] please would love to get into this and will send payment right away thanks

o ya where do you i find my udid include that in the email please never done dev stuff for iphone et
    2009-04-30 02:04 PM
    Can someone give me a free activation ?

I don't have credit card or paypal account so I can't pay anything !
    2009-04-30 04:33 PM
    This is weird. Is there a lot of people promising free activations then running away?

Why is it important that people you give free stuff to give you a character reference?
    Hi Redcard - I promised free activations to modmyi members - and delivered on my promise......see earlier posts from other members.

and why the character reference - simple reason - so the other forum members know that there are people who can genuinely get them activations - rather than taking their money and never replying back. When I buy technology related stuff online - I dont believe the reviews, I believe what the forum members have to say about it....

And as for the free slots, I can't give free slots over my own limitations. It's like asking someone 'why are you giving only six slots? why not 10?'

Cheers
    2009-04-30 08:49 PM
    I've not saw any threads of people complaining they paid for an activation, and not receiving one.

I mean, you can't even post a proper link to your flickr pic. Obviously just a little scheme to make some pocket money, using the lure of free activations to keep your spam alive for a few days
    To live, you have to lie
    2009-04-30 09:39 PM
    I've not saw any threads of people complaining they paid for an activation, and not receiving one.

I mean, you can't even post a proper link to your flickr pic. Obviously just a little scheme to make some pocket money, using the lure of free activations to keep your spam alive for a few days
    Redcard,

"I've not saw any threads of people complaining they paid for an activation, and not receiving one."

----- You haven't seen any comments online where people are complaining that there are scam artists for the 3.0 activations there??? lol - create a poll in this forum and see - OR start surfing a little more. Please provide facts, rather than assumptions that are based on 'I think, maybe, uhh?'

'A proper link to my Flickr' - 99.99% of people offering activations aren't giving you any proof in advance. In this case, there's a screenshot of my dev account page minus by personal details. What would you have me do? Post my account details online?

'little scheme' - Redcard - I have given away SIX activations for free in this forum - people have acknowledged that. I am sorry I didn't give you a free one - but RULES ARE RULES.

Again - please don't ask a guy who's giving away 5-6 free activations for 10-11......that's just rude.

I do what I say...........'nuff said.

Btw, if anyone needs the links for betas - email me - [email protected]
    Last edited by inshadesofgrey; 2009-05-01 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-30 11:50 PM
    This person is legit. They responded to my first email within ~30 seconds and had my UDID added in under 5min. Thank You
    2009-05-01 01:26 AM
    im not saying this guy is a fake, its just i only see people with low post points saying his real....to me i kind of think he is real bout it because then this thread would be down/close from people asking mods to for ripping people off. my 2 cents. but yea i dont have paypal at the moment so i cant ask for a spot plus i dont even know what or where to look for a udid, been awhile since i used my iphone.
    2009-05-01 05:03 AM
    Finding Your iPhone?s Unique Identifier (UDID) - iPhone How To Docs - innerfence
    if this wasn't legit it would be shut down
    2009-05-01 05:06 AM
    thanks broomhead...and yup thats whats making think he is legit... so i guess i might as well jump to where others are heading...os3beta4... to to read up, but heres a quick qstn im on ATT and if i get up with a dev, then all should go well and easy right? haha i just need a extra boost to push me into playing with os3beta4. thanks again.
    2009-05-01 05:17 AM
    yeah, no worries
    2009-05-01 05:21 AM
    I wish I wasn't so late on finding this post... I would like to try out 3.0 ... haha...
    2009-05-01 04:04 PM
    What a great way to share the joy of development! Sent an email just a min ago.
    2009-05-01 09:22 PM
    thanks guys

i was out of action for a day - family problems - life got really messy...

anyways, am back infront of the computer now - so activating under 5 mins again!
    2009-05-02 04:44 PM
    Could someone please be so kind as to explain, I'm on a 16gb 3g with 2.2.1 and 2.30 using a Gevey sim, how does this whole process work? Do I upgrade via itunes or some other, possibly complicated method?

Does this also mean that when 3.0 goes gold master that those that paid the $5 will get the OS upgrade for free?
    2009-05-02 10:29 PM
    i have sent you an email plz think about it thanks for your time.
    2009-05-02 11:08 PM
    Could someone please be so kind as to explain, I'm on a 16gb 3g with 2.2.1 and 2.30 using a Gevey sim, how does this whole process work? Do I upgrade via itunes or some other, possibly complicated method?

Does this also mean that when 3.0 goes gold master that those that paid the $5 will get the OS upgrade for free?
    Step 0 - find your udid.....when you connect the phone to itunes, you see the serial number in itunes onscreen, click the serial number and the UDID comes on screen with the name 'Identifier:.......' - copy it (ctrl-C) and send me that.

1) well, you first need to be on the dev list - so contact me for details - [email protected] activate your UDID

2) download itunes 8.2 (pre-release) and beta 4 files - contact me - will send you direct links

3) install itunes 8.2

4) shift-restore to the beta ispw

5) you're done!
    2009-05-03 12:06 AM
    so far so good, yes this guy is real bout it, took long getting all the files needed but works, THANKS, but my only thing is i dont have a icon for the camera after the whole set up, any ideas?
    2009-05-04 11:18 AM
    icon for the camera - ? there are still some bugs in the beta 4 - i had to do a restore again to ensure i got my safari icon, which was missing from the initial restore........
    2009-05-04 05:12 PM
    Here is a big SHOUT OUT for inshadesofgrey!! He activated my account in less than a minute after receiving payment. Thanks a lot bro!! Buyer beware there is a guy out their [email protected] <---- do not deal with him as he deleted my account recently and caused me 3 hours of havoc trying to upgrade from beta 3 to 4. but inshadesofgrey came to rescue promptly! He is top notch!!!
    2009-05-05 12:58 AM
46 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD