ok i dont know were this post belongs but here it goes.

i got this iphone from a guy that was unlocked and jailbroken.
    he did a master reset from the iphone itself to wipe out all info and data. i left the phone to do its thing while on the charger. after that, the phone seems to be stuck on the white appple logo and wont go past that.... i tried to put in DFU mode and it wont respond to anything not even the home and sleep/awake buttton trick to reset. itunes wont recognise it or my pc. the phone does charge but thats about it. i tried 3 different cables and nothing.

i had another iphone unlocked and jailbroken laying around so i did the same thing he did,,, and i got stuck on the white apple logo screen as well after the process of it doing its thing. but with this one, i was able to enter DFU and restore.

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!! IS THERE A SOLUTION?

ILL ATTACH SOME PICS SO YOU SEE WERE ITS STUCK ON.

2009-05-24 04:28 PM
    DFU mode is your problem.
    Try holding the home and power button for ten seconds, then release the home button and keep holding the power button until iTunes recognizes it in DFU mode... could take up to 45 seconds, maybe longer.
    The screen will stay black when in DFU mode
    2009-05-24 05:01 PM
    2009-05-25 05:56 AM
    the same problem but this time i have restored my phone with firmware 2.0.1 and tried to unlock it with winpwn 2.0.0.4.but after all these when i tried to restore it with the custom ipsw it shows an error 1600.now nothing is happening to my iphone 2g.if anyone can help me out????plz plz help.....
    2009-05-26 07:50 PM
    Here's a vid that will walk you thorough getting your phone in DFU mode the restore and re-jailbreak.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROKCfzezGXw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - How To Set Your iPhone / iPod Touch In To DFU Mode And Bring It Back From The Grave[/ame]
    Then follow the link given in post above by pinoynoob.
    2009-05-26 07:55 PM
    hello everyone....i have tried with the dfu mode but still its not opennig.showing error 1600.for information after restoring the iphone1,1_2.0.1_5B108_restore.ipsw the carrier sign recognised but it allows only the emergency calls.what to do now?plz lpz help...
    2009-05-26 09:11 PM
    if your stuck in recovery menu, you need to activate the phone thru itunes before you can access the SB.
    2009-05-27 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD