Hey guys,

I hope this is the right place to post this, I'm still kinda new to all this. Okay, I just Jailbroke my iPhone about a week ago and all was working fine, I even made my own Theme, sounds and all that good stuff. Well just last night I got a program off of Cydia called dTunes. I have been getting movies and it was working fine, then today I put a bunch of music on to dTunes and was working good, but now I can't get it to play through half a song without dTunes crashing. Not only that, but when I use other apps they crash as well... Like Safari will only run for about 15 to 30 seconds, then it will crash, same with my NES, Sega Tap Tap app and so on. Do you think it's dTunes, the movies I put on, the music, or is it just something went wrong in the files? I really, really, really do not want to wipe the phone and start over even though it won't be that hard, just a lot of time getting the large files back on. Any way you guys can help?

THANKS,
    ~~Kory~~
    2009-06-07 12:00 AM
    SOunds like low memory. How often to you respring or reboot? Id recommend installing SBSettings, if you don;t already have it, and then install Processes for SBSettings. You can then check to see what processes are running in the background and turn off unnecessary ones (al except phone pretty much). The try and run dTunes. I find Safari and mail will eat up a lot of resources if I dont make sure its closed out completely.
    2009-06-07 12:49 AM
    Thanks man! You rock! I already had all those but never though to look at the processes... I had so much stuff running, no wonder stuff was messing up. I thought once I hit the Home button it closed that stuff out. Well I'll probably respring it every so often and make sure to look in my processes after leaving programs. Thanks a lot!

~~Kory~~
    2009-06-07 06:02 AM
    If she helped you, help her by clicking the 'Thanks' button in her post
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-07 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD