I jailbroke my ipod touch 2g (2.2.1) and i didn't like it, so i went settings >reset all data and settings and it told an hour and now its stuck on the apple boot logo with a circle on the middle of the screen. I EVEN WENT TO DFU MODE BUT ITUNES WON'T DETECT IT!
    2009-06-16 03:20 PM
    I having the SAME problem with an iPhone 3G 8GB, it took about 1 hour to complete the progress bar than since that it taking forever with apple boot logo with that circle on the middle of the screen. Any SOLUTION?? Please!
    2009-06-27 09:04 PM
    DFU mode, here's a vid, makes it easier.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROKCfzezGXw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - How To Set Your iPhone / iPod Touch In To DFU Mode And Unbrick Your Device[/ame]
    2009-06-27 09:41 PM
    i was told by an apple rep that if you do a "reset all settings" it can take anywhere from between an hour to 2 hours...

i'd just wait it out if i were you
    2009-06-27 10:51 PM
    Well.. after looking at Apple Support forums I found out that many people had this problem and they did put it on DFU mode, that's what I did, put it on DFU and restored back to fresh 3.0 again.
    2009-06-28 01:51 PM
    Same here, I put it in dfu mode and restored it.
    2009-06-28 02:12 PM
    Last week i had the similar problem last week when i tried resetting my network settings since wifi on my 3GS was not functioning. I tried a lot of methods to get my phone into its original state but of no luck. Then i first let the battery on the phone die and then left it for one night. Next morning i kept the phone on charging and then did nothing, the phone came back to life in about 2-3 hours. However, the wifi was not working and then i re-jailbreaked it and then my phone is working fine. Do let me know in case anyone is having problems on this
    2010-05-10 08:43 AM
    Hello frnds,
    I m new to all this jailbreaking.
    I have an unusual problem i have an iphone 3g whom one of my frnds unlocked for me way back. it had IOS 3.1.3 so did the following.
    1. Updated it with itunes to IOS 4.2
    2. the used redsnow to jailbreak it.
    3. then used ultra snow to unlock it an i also upgraded to ipad baseband.
    4. coz i restored my data of the first time back,i tried resetting without using a computer.
    5. the apple logo stuck whole night. so nxt day i tried many thing like
    a) tried to restore it using itunes no use. error 1015
    b)used tiny umbrella then error 1604.
    c)tried red snow again but nthing happened.
    d)used iRem but no help.

only two things my ph is showing is apple logo or connect to itunes screen.

Guys pls help.. tell me wat to do.. i'll really appreciate it..

Thanx
    2011-03-08 12:55 AM
    Hello Every One....
    i made some downloads via cydia....it asked me to restart my phone...when i restarted it, it got stuck on the apple logo with white circle...i searched through various solutions....but the real problem is that i cannot restore it because the phone is not detected by itunes....moreover, when i connect the phone with usb cable, computer wont recognize it, rather it said the device is malfunctioned and something like that...please help me...what should i do :-(
    2011-12-21 07:44 PM
    Hello Every One....
    i made some downloads via cydia....it asked me to restart my phone...when i restarted it, it got stuck on the apple logo with white circle...i searched through various solutions....but the real problem is that i cannot restore it because the phone is not detected by itunes....moreover, when i connect the phone with usb cable, computer wont recognize it, rather it said the device is malfunctioned and something like that...please help me...what should i do :-(
    Try changing USB ports, put phone into DFU mode and see if iTunes recognizes it.
    2011-12-22 04:44 AM
    thanks jwil but i have told that i have tried EVERYTHING like changing usb, changing cables, putting it into DFU mode, putting it into recovery mode, using redsnow, updating itunes, reinstalling itunes etc etc....but the error code 43 always there....
    2011-12-24 06:11 AM
    Best thing to do is google any issues your having, find the way around them through online search.

Error -43 in Mac OS X
    The "Error -43" message occurs in Mac operating systems when connecting to a Windows file-sharing program. The reason for this error is that the Mac operating system will not allow the use of special characters used in Windows systems, including the "<," "-" and ">" symbols. Check the file names of programs or files saved on your iPhone prior to syncing the device with a Mac computer.

File Not Found
    The "Error -43" code may refer to a file not being found during a sync to your computer. Your iTunes program may be looking for an item on your iPhone that was present during your last sync. If you have deleted this file from your iPhone, remove the registry from your iTunes account prior to initiating the sync between your iPhone and the computer.

Update Without Backup
    The Error -43 message occurs while you are attempting to back up your iPhone. If you want to continue with the upgrade without backing up your iPhone, your contacts and purchased files may be deleted in the process. If you do not have files or applications that you are concerned about losing, proceed with the upgrade. Be aware that you risk losing all saved information on your phone during the process.

Read more: iPhone Error -43 | eHow.com iPhone Error -43 | eHow.com
    2011-12-24 07:00 AM
    thanks for your replies but i took my iphone to the repair shop and they just made it working again....now i am facing a new problem...my phone is jailbroken but i cant use cydia...when i open it, it says LOADING ITEMS and after a few minutes, it closes....dont know what to do with this...thanks in advance
    2011-12-25 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD