My internet doesn't work now that I have upgraded, and I can't get into the edge settings. Does anybody have any insight into how to get the TZones edge working again?
    2009-06-20 03:33 AM
    Settings/General/Network/Cellular Data Network
    or do you mean this is missing?
    2009-06-20 03:51 AM
    This is gone now...
    2009-06-20 06:42 AM
    yeah looking for some info on the missing t-zones hack... in cydia you USED to have to search for "tzones" (no dash), but alas now it is no where to be found. If it hasn't been ported over to 3.0 yet, does anyone know if i can do it the old manual way still in 3.0? any info would be greatly appreciated. 3.0 rocks and pwnage tool worked like a charm, but now i've got no internet

***EDIT***
    the answer is here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ne-3-0-fw.html

t-zones hack is no longer needed. be sure to thank that guy.
    Last edited by b3nny; 2009-06-20 at 08:13 AM.
    2009-06-20 07:49 AM
    so im new to this iphone unlocking thing and having a lot of trouble i had the internet working with tzones for like 2 wks and now ive been with no internet for the past two days now....i had it working with tzones apn set to wap.voicestream.com....when it stopped working i tried epc.tmobile.com still no luck....

i called tmobile to see if they would help but all they said was you need a data package which im hoping isnt true

any help would be great thank you
    2009-06-30 03:56 AM
    Hello, I have a 2G iphone with version 3.1 hits the web would but through the mobile interne, I need urgent help, thanks and I hope his advice
    2009-12-07 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD