User Tag List

i never used twitter until i saw so many references to it on here... ever since i've had it i've been checking like every hour on the progress of the jailbreak... sometimes i think i should spend more time messing with my car then checking the iphone... but then my hands would be dirty WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
    2009-06-28 10:19 PM
    News: They have it, but are postponing it because Apple has made the 3GS so that they can make it unexploitable any time by modifying their backend to not give out the ECID. So if it is fixed, everyone who doesn't have it yet wouldn't be able to jailbreak their iphone. So they are waiting for 3.0.1 to come out, and for more people to have their ECID.

This is a good, logical way to look at it, but that doesn't keep me from being upset :P
    2009-06-29 12:52 AM
    News: They have it, but are postponing it because Apple has made the 3GS so that they can make it unexploitable any time by modifying their backend to not give out the ECID. So if it is fixed, everyone who doesn't have it yet wouldn't be able to jailbreak their iphone. So they are waiting for 3.0.1 to come out, and for more people to have their ECID.

This is a good, logical way to look at it, but that doesn't keep me from being upset :P
    ^+1.....Now people go out and buy your 3GS phone, so I can have my J/B!!
    2009-06-29 12:57 AM

what i don't understand is what happens when they release 3.0.1 and someone that doesn't know how to research, or where to look for the purplera1ny day file and they update to 3.0.1 before getting their ECID sigs... i GUARANTEE there will be plenty of these guys...

i see where they are coming from to a point but, it is still disappointing.
    2009-06-29 02:53 AM
64 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD