As the title says. I have iPh 3G with 3.0 and want to unlock it for tmobile.

How do I do it? I thought redsn0w did that but i guess not, ultrasn0w was suppose to be out 2 weeks ago and its not, so what are my options.

Thanks
    2009-07-03 12:04 AM
    ultrasn0w has been out, after you jailbreak there is a specific repo that you have to add that has ultrasn0w. You use it on your iPhone not on your computer.

Directions straight from the Dev-team blog (1 week ago):

Ultrasn0w for iPhone 3G is ready!

1. Ensure you have upgraded to iPhone OS 3.0
    2. Jailbreak your iPhone 3G using redsn0w or PwnageTool (this will also install Cydia/Icy)
    3. Run Cydia or Icy
    4. Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia or Icy. That last “o” is actually the number zero “0”! If you use the letter “o” you’ll get an error.
    5. Search for ‘ultrasn0w’ in cydia or icy and install ultrasn0w
    6. Reboot your iPhone 3G
    7. T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w
    8. Enjoy
    Last edited by Sirius389; 2009-07-03 at 12:52 AM.
    -Nicole
    2009-07-03 12:44 AM
    Thanks, i forgot to do that before.
    2009-07-06 04:38 AM
    Only install Cydia or Icy, problems have occurred for some when installing them both. Cydia is the preferred.

Remember, you can always do a search for what ever you need in the top right hand corner of the page.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-07-06 04:46 AM
    Only install Cydia or Icy, problems have occurred for some when installing them both. Cydia is the preferred.

Remember, you can always do a search for what ever you need in the top right hand corner of the page.
    It did create some problem while trying to run and install stuff on cydia. I will redo the whole thing. Thanks
    2009-07-06 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD