User Tag List

Oops I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry I'm new here. A moderator is welcome to move this to the winterboard/themes discussion.

Haven't used Winterboard in awhile since it slowed my old 3G down to a crawl. With the 3GS though there's nary a hiccup after installing Winterboard so I've gone nuts with it. Tenuis = Best Theme Ever.

Anyone know how to customize the area of the statusbar that displays the clock? For example maybe adding the date as well, or maybe change it to my name.

Last edited by oahz; 2009-07-08 at 08:12 PM.
    2009-07-08 08:04 PM
    1. Sick theme.

2. lololololololol at the IM.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-07-08 08:25 PM
    hey just curious, with a theme like that on your 3GS how much ram do you have available?
    2009-07-09 03:33 AM
    Well on 3g 3.0 I'm using makeitmine (MiM) to change carrier and sbsettings for date. Sb has loads of other stuff aswell. Should work on 3gs 3.0 anyone?

Ps both on cydia
    Last edited by se23; 2009-07-09 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-09 03:39 AM
    very nice
    2009-07-09 04:54 AM
    Changed the lockscreen to something cleaner and more practical.

The first lock screen was Weather Elements HD you can get it here
    MacThemes Forum / Animated Weather Elements HD V2 AND V3 by MNIDHK (New version !!!)

The screenshot below is Gruppled Lockinfo if anyone is interested
    MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Gruppled LockInfo (Formerly "Tea LockInfo")

hey just curious, with a theme like that on your 3GS how much ram do you have available?
    My Mobilesubstrate Addons

-20 Second Lockscreen
    -Backgrounder
    -ClockHide
    -FiveIconDock
    -LockInfo
    -PreferenceLoader
    -ReflectiveDock
    -StatusNotifier
    -WeatherIcon
    -WinterBoard
    -wbs

Enabled in Winterboard

-Gruppled Lockinfo
    -Tenuis Custom Icon Set
    -Tenuis WeatherIcon Theme
    -Tea LockBackground (Wallpapers transition based on time of day)

Available Memory after a respring is around 130 mb

I had something similar to this on my old 3G. The phone was slow to the point where it wasn't even usable anymore. Lack of memory caused programs to close randomly--especially Safari which would shut down after like a couple minutes of use. I eventually uninstalled all cydia apps except SBSettings. 3GS seems to be able to handle all this with no noticeable slowdowns.
    Last edited by oahz; 2009-07-09 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-09 06:57 AM
    Care to post where I can get the main components for that lockscreen and/or theme from?
    Respect your elders.
    2009-07-09 07:57 PM
    Check my last post. I gave the links for the Weather lockscreen and for the one i'm using now called Gruppled Lockinfo. They are links to the forum threads on Macthemes that give download links and clear instructions. As for the main theme, it's called Tenuis. It's probably the most popular theme out there because of the sheer number of icons available. You can even download it off cydia I think. Not sure though. You need to be familiar with sshing into your iPhone to make any of these work. Also, the Tenuis icon set is kinda outdated so if you download the icon pack, your text message icon won't work. The icon used to be named MobileSMS.png in 2.0 firmware. It must be changed to Messages.png. (Case-sensitive)

Link for full Tenuis theme including weathericon theme
    [ame=http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread.php?t=98578]Download all 2,448 Tenuis theme icons for Winterboard - The macosxhints Forums[/ame]
    2009-07-09 08:41 PM
    Is there just a standalone app for Weather Elements HD? I would rather use it as my default weather app then a lock screen
    2009-08-02 05:29 AM
    I got a quick question???? I have the 3gs and have cydia.. I installed the winterboard and then the very next day the icon disappeared on my home screen... I check on cydia installed apps and its still installed, i also did reset my phone alot of times but still no winterboard icon... Can anyone help me????? Ty
    2009-08-02 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD