Hi, I've had a quick search round the forum and can't find anything on this (maybe I'm just being a bit blind).

Anyway, the icons on my jailbroken 3G S no longer seem to wiggle when I hold one down to re-arranged them. This is a disaster! I love the wiggle. Haha

I have a number of applications installed but can't figure out which, if any, could be causing this. Any ideas anyone?
    2009-07-08 09:29 PM
    i too have the same problem and also not found out to sort it.
    my 3gs is unlocked using blackra1n but since i cant wiggle icons anymore.. any help please
    2010-02-18 11:37 PM
    do u have iprotect or some sort of app like that, a lockdown type of app
    2010-02-18 11:43 PM
    Hi
    i dont have any iprotect or lockdown type of app like that. the 3gs was originally on v3.0 using redsn0w. it also didnt allow wiggle. i updated to ver 3.1.2 ( download via Iclarified and used Blackra1n (Blacksn0w)to crack and unlock) However when i first did the upgrade to 3.1.2 wiggle did work, after blakra1n unlock no wiggle. i can move icons using itunes and uninstall apps of itune origin only again via itunes but cannot delete any none itunes app unless it was installed via cydia which i can then use cydia to remove. icons such as web pages which have been installed onto springboard cannot be deleted by any means. ive searched the web and tired a few of the icon tools available but nothing sorts it out or gives my back the wiggle function. i did also notice that when i used the blackra1n there was a feature in settings -general called restrictions which got deleted and this can lock icons. so is there a way to put back the restrictions tool in settings - general as this might be the answer
    cheers taggy
    2010-02-19 12:12 AM
    did u download wiggle free
    2010-02-19 12:30 AM
    no i havent installed wiggle free. i have now and then uninstalled it to see if this would reset this feature, but alas no change still cant wiggle. i just hold an icon for ages and it does nothing then on release invkes the icon function and no a wiggle in sight ! this is driving me mad ! any more help welcome
    2010-02-19 12:36 AM
    sry man dont know what could be causing that
    2010-02-19 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD