Hi does anyone have these apps that i can get please.
    I'm trying to install them using ibrickr thanks for any help.
    1) BSD Subsystem.
    2) UIctl (by Nate Ture) or Launch Gui (by Erica Sadun).
    3) Mobile Terminal VT100.

2G iPhone 1.0.2fw,no imei,no wifi,no modem firmware thanks.
    I'm always willing to learn.
    2009-07-09 03:56 AM
    These are available in Cydia (and more) just update your phone my friend at least to 2.2.1 but 3.0 is awesome.
    2009-07-09 04:00 AM
    These are available in Cydia (and more) just update your phone my friend at least to 2.2.1 but 3.0 is awesome.
    But this phone is brick with "no imei,no wifi and no modem firmware. i need these files to try and virginize the phone first thanks.
    2009-07-09 04:23 AM
    Why not put it in DFU mode and restore with iTunes?
    2009-07-09 04:35 AM
    Why not put it in DFU mode and restore with iTunes?
    I tryed before with all firmware and got the 1011 error.So i am now trying to follow a guide on the "Need Repair,No Wi-Fi + blank Modem Firmware".But am stuck at the stage where i need to install "BSD Subsystem,UIctl and Mobile Terminal VT100 in ibrickr,because these files can no longer be downloaded by ibrickr.So i whent ahead and installed "BSD Subsystem and Term VT100" with iLiberity+. Now i need the " UIctl" or the "Launch Gui" loaded to the phone can you help me with this please thanks.
    2009-07-09 06:41 AM
    If the phone is in DFU mode, iTunes detects that it's in need of recovery. To be honest what your asking for makes no sense to me but I trust that you have searched and found this out.
    Let me give you instructions to put it in DFU and see if iTunes will restore it. Hope this works for you. Good luck.
    DFU mode
    INSTRUCTIONS
    Step 1. Turn off iPhone
    Step 2. Hold down the power and home button.
    Step 3. When you see the Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down.
    Step 4. Open iTunes and wait for it to tell you that itís in restore mode.

Alternative Method:
    Step 1. Connect iPhone to USB then listen to the sound when it connect and disconnect.
    Step 2. Hold the home and power buttons until hear the disconnect sound then release power button.
    Step 3. Wait until you hear another sound then release home button.
    2009-07-09 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD