hey guys, first off, let me introduce myself. Im brian, and i just purchased a locked phone from a friend of mine a few days ago, i have sucessfully unlocked it, and upgraded to 1.1.3, as well as jailbroke it let me just say, i love the iphone, its amazing, ive been installing apps and everything. Anywayyyy heres my question
    I have downloaded ibricker, and i need to use the application, however, when i have my phone plugged in, i open ibricker, and it automatically wants to format and jailbreak my phone, even tho it is already. i dont know what to do or if its possible to bypass this. let me know, my primary reason for doing this is so i can install roms, and ringtones, as well as applications automatically.
    Thanks everyone! hope to be hearing from all of you!
    2008-03-14 03:44 PM
    install open ssh and then use winscp if your on a windows or cyberduck if on a mack.

o and the login and password is root and alpine
    Last edited by lillewis51; 2008-03-14 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-14 03:48 PM
    is open ssh on your ipod on computer? ha ha sorry, like i said, i just got my phone a few days ago, im a noob still
    2008-03-14 03:50 PM
    its ok it should be in installer on your ipod
    2008-03-14 03:51 PM
    alright, ill give it a shot, thanks!
    one other quick question, how do i use the customizer thing i got from the installer, i mean it loads up, but when i try and customize anything, all the folders are empty? THanks!
    2008-03-14 03:58 PM
    in installer there is a folder called springboard customize go in there and download the packs you want. usually only the sliders and sound packs work but u can change the springboard tags and stuff like that.
    2008-03-14 04:01 PM
    what should the host name be? or do i make that up?
    2008-03-14 04:23 PM
    the host name is your ip adress. to get this go into setings on iphone then wifi, tap the blue arrow of the wifi your connected to and its the first number. it should look like this xxx.xxx.x.xxx or somethig like that

the host name is your ip adress. to get this go into setings on iphone then wifi, tap the blue arrow of the wifi your connected to and its the first number. it should look like this xxx.xxx.x.xxx or somethig like that except with numbers
    Last edited by lillewis51; 2008-03-15 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-15 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD