Hey, im new 2 the iphone and i wonted 2 get new themes but i dont understand all this jailbreak stuff lol

could someone plz explain? thx
    2009-07-10 06:36 PM
    jesus h sweet effin christ, do a google search or search the forum instead of posting sumthing that has been covered a million times over. dont mean to be a jerk but i bet i can do a google search right now and come up with a butt load of info on jailbreaking.

heres your info http://tinyurl.com/lgnyz2
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 
    2009-07-10 06:39 PM
    Jail breaking is the use of unoffical apps an processes that apple doesnt allow such as background processing or using 3G for data intense apps, or tethering
    2009-07-11 05:50 PM
    jesus h sweet effin christ, do a google search or search the forum instead of posting sumthing that has been covered a million times over. dont mean to be a jerk but i bet i can do a google search right now and come up with a butt load of info on jailbreaking.

heres your info Let me google that for you
    Whoa there little buckaroo. A bit harsh don't you think. This is a new member here on our forum who is asking for help. A simple reply on how to search the forums and/or a link (as you provided) would have sufficed but the "let me google" is funny but really......
    Remember we were all nOObs here at one time.
    Now giddy-up.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-11 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-11 09:01 PM

heres your info Let me google that for you
    bahhaahahah sorry cadi but that was freakin hilarious
    2009-07-11 09:01 PM
    Jail breaking is the use of unoffical apps an processes that apple doesnt allow such as background processing or using 3G for data intense apps, or tethering
    Internet Tethering is actually a new feature in 3.0.
    2009-07-11 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD