morning everyone! you all should be proud of me! i found the log in box. took me a minute or two, but dammit i got it! i also have like, 40 songs on my itunes now!
    ohhh snap, she's so cool. k-breezy ya'll!
    2009-07-25 11:28 PM
    Morning? huh it's afternoon now, lolz
    and yes, we are so proud of you, but really you don't have to log out.

Nice, glad your enjoying it.
    2009-07-25 11:30 PM
    you guys dont log out? well, then i guess i wont!
    2009-07-25 11:36 PM
    What shall we teach you today? What would you like to modify? Let's play....O_o
    2009-07-25 11:38 PM
    That or maybe I shouldn't drunk post
    If I didn't my post count would be in single figures. I've just got back from the pub and you guys are just waking up....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-07-26 12:17 AM
    well, i guess i dont know what i want to modify because i dont know what i can modify....im still trying to get used to using cydia. i find it to be a bit confusing at times. i just figured out all the junk on winterboard a little bit ago and tried each one. that was dank....
    2009-07-26 12:23 AM
    Don't try too much, have a look and see what you like.
    Have you got SBSettings and cycorder? themes are great but do eat memory - I've found a great theme that I like but am not using it at the moment coz I'm not sure it's worth the memory hit - a lot less of a problem on the 3GS.
    I'm not that keen on Winnie the Pooh but do take the kids to Pooh Bridge to play pooh sticks sometimes.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-07-26 12:28 AM
    Remember, with Winterboard it works in a priority. Meaning if you want to change the Message bubbles with another theme you have in Winterboard you need to move it above the theme your using.
    There are little hash marks next to each theme in Winterboard, put your finger there and drag it up or down.
    Yes, themeing does use up memory, but it is an evil we all deal with to personalize our phones. Hardly noticeable to me.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-26 at 12:33 AM.
    2009-07-26 12:31 AM
    LOL, what r pooh sticks? that sounds messy
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-07-26 12:31 AM
    LOL, what r pooh sticks? that sounds messy
    You have never played Pooh sticks?
    That explains everything
    2009-07-26 12:33 AM
    ^ lmao, he has lead a sheltered life I guess.
    2009-07-26 12:34 AM
    LOL
    "Pooh sticks is a game Pooh and friends play together on a warm and sunny day."
    Ahhh, those were the days...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    2009-07-26 12:55 AM
    Have you never been to Pooh bridge?
    2009-07-26 12:59 AM
    Years ago...I havent been back to England for probably 15 years

2009-07-26 01:15 AM
    What part of England did you come to?
    2009-07-26 01:48 AM
    Pretty much all over, London, Sussex, Cant remember the rest...It was one of those "travel and tour with the family" kind of trips

2009-07-26 02:22 AM
    I logged on especially to see what Stinkerbelle had posted and whether she needed some help, and all I get is you lot!!! Grrr!

Pretty much all over, London, Sussex,
    Yep, that's pretty much of all of it Buddy. We're quite small compared to that New York and Hollywood place you have over there. We have a Queen by the way, she lives in a little house in London, did you see it?
    Last edited by iGuy; 2009-07-26 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-26 03:50 AM
    LMAO. This thread just made my day
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-07-26 03:51 AM
    LMAO. This thread just made my day
    I know, on my fav list for sure, You have to read it from the beginning to really appreciate it. lmao
    2009-07-26 04:01 AM
    Pooh stickes
    2009-07-26 04:06 AM
305 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.