Ok. In todays story we have two iphones
    , Iphones one and two of course. Mine and my girls. Well here is the issue. I have had my iphone for a long while, and it has brought me great joy. Of course, she wanted one. lol. So I get her one that had a broken lcd and glass + digitizer and repaired it. Well on hers ( Iphone two ) she can make calls and send texts. However texts that are sent to her are extremely delayed, if they make it at all. calls hardly ever come in. Now keep in mind her sim came out of a blackberry. So I then switched the sim cards in iphones one and two, and what do you know, Both phones are fully working and functional. NO problems whatsoever. switch them back and here come her problems again. I have racked my brain on this one, I am pretty knowledgeable with Iphones, I quit my job making enough money where i live repairing and jailbreaking them. But this one has me stumped.

Iphone one (mine) (sim 1) / Iphone two (hers) (sim 2)

Iphone one (mine) (sim 2) / Iphone two (hers) (sim 1)

what in the world am i missing here? my carrier settings in iphone one do say AT&T version 5.0. Thats because i used unlockit to change my apn settings though. also i should mention neither of us have data activated on our phones. so we only use wifi.

someone please help me. I would appreciate it so. IF I CAN HAVE AN ANSWER IT WILL BE FOUND IN MODMYI! Thanks in advance guys.
    2009-08-02 07:48 PM
    in my opinion, you should have just sprang for a new one for the ol' lady like i did. cheap ***, just kidding!
    seriously though, not sure what the issue could be, sorry
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 
    2009-08-02 07:51 PM
    Heres some things id check
    both sim cards are 3 g n activated
    you may want to check u havnt got dirt on sim connector whn removed. Also check theres no damage to ariel i know under stress this plug comes of/mislodged strip phone down check everythin dropped/ squashed one can b a pain also check baseband if different from the two
    2009-08-02 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD