Half the time, apps freeze and crash after pressing the home button to close them, rather then animating out.

In safe mode, this problem does not happen.

Anyone else have this issue?

Reference for Mobile Substrate running on my phone:
    2009-08-06 10:30 PM
    What's "Quick Dismiss"? ^^
    2009-08-06 10:32 PM
    uninstall quick dismiss have heard nothing but problems with it
    2009-08-06 10:55 PM
    uninstall quick dismiss have heard nothing but problems with it
    Okay. I uninstalled it. But it didn't fix the problem.
    2009-08-07 02:36 AM
    try rebooting maybe? what firware are you running? 3.0? did you restore from backup or set up as new phone?
    2009-08-07 08:40 PM
    try rebooting maybe? what firware are you running? 3.0? did you restore from backup or set up as new phone?
    Its been happening ever since I jailbroke. I think it is because of I restored from a 3.0 BETA backup.

How do I keep all contacts and texts without restoring a backup?
    2009-08-08 01:46 AM
    Its been happening ever since I jailbroke. I think it is because of I restored from a 3.0 BETA backup.

How do I keep all contacts and texts without restoring a backup?
    you will have to download some folders from your iphone via SSH. those folders are located in /private/var/mobile/Library. It's pretty much self-explanatory from here, because the folders are named pretty obvious. (Download "SMS" folder to save your sms, download "AdressBook" to save your contacts and so on)
    2009-08-08 09:02 PM
    you will have to download some folders from your iphone via SSH. those folders are located in /private/var/mobile/Library. It's pretty much self-explanatory from here, because the folders are named pretty obvious. (Download "SMS" folder to save your sms, download "AdressBook" to save your contacts and so on)
    Thanks for your help! I'll do it and post back here on how it went!
    2009-08-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD