Ok i just recently updated my ipod touch from 2.2.1 to 3.0 and jailbroke it again with redsnow and everything went right but not im having a huge problem with cydia. When i try to add a source it goes through but as its adding i get stuck at a downloading package page and it wont complete the install. I read about deleting one of the sources but the only source that is insalled in it is modmyi some1 pls help me
    2009-09-29 09:32 PM
    Restart your iPod and start up cydia and refresh. Then if not work try using icy if you have it. I had thAt problem but i rejailbreak it. I recommend that instead. Hope it helps.
    2009-09-29 09:36 PM
    restart your ipod and start up cydia and refresh. Then if not work try using icy if you have it. I had that problem but i rejailbreak it. I recommend that instead. Hope it helps.
    ok well i just tried to rejailbreak it and still nothing u got any more ideas i can try? Maybe i should redownload redsnow or something?
    2009-09-29 09:47 PM
    ok well i just tried to rejailbreak it and still nothing u got any more ideas i can try? Maybe i should redownload redsnow or something?

Try going to 3.0 restore to that then after that download other version of redsnow i believe the newest update is 0.8, and try again lets see how that works,

windows or mac?
    2009-09-30 07:44 PM
    It's probably carma... because of your name.
    2009-09-30 09:00 PM
    2009-10-01 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD