i just got my new phone from the best buy rapid exchange deal and jailbroke 3.0.1, now i want to add music and i usually just do the manage music manually, but this time when i click the option it says my phone was synced with a different library and that if i want to syn with this one i must erase and sync my phone with this library. if i do that will it just add my songs and leave my OS? still kinda new at this jailbreaking/ modding stuff. oh and i loaded the backup of my old phone onto this one, and never synced either phone with any computer other than the one im using. thanks
    2009-10-10 04:17 AM
    Sync is fine, just don't update or restore :0
    2009-10-10 04:18 AM
    even tough it says that it "will erase the contents of this phone and replace it with the contents of this library", is it just meaning the media contents?
    2009-10-10 04:22 AM
    right you will lose the media on the iPhone and replace it with what's on your computer... there are ways around losing the media on your iPhone tho... If you care
    2009-10-10 04:25 AM
    there is no media on my phone save for a few apps that i just downloaded but i can get them again if they dont sync. thanks for the help.
    2009-10-10 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD