User Tag List

I've done some searches, and no one has a definitive answer for the older cases; hopefully someone knows something now. I'm working with a 2G iPhone running a redsn0w (I believe) jailbroken 3.0.1 on T-mobile.

A lot of the times after I let the phone go into sleep mode, I would hit the home button to get to the "Slide to Unlock" screen, but it would be unresponsive and the phone would restart itself after several minutes. A manual hard reset would also relieve the issue temporarily, but sometimes the issue would reoccur immediately after the phone rebooted.

The same freezing issue would happen after a phone call was received or ended, and it makes using the phone nearly impossible after the issue arises. I turned auto-sleep off, but it still happens when I put it to sleep manually; I'm afraid to let it go to Sleep at all anymore because I fear it will freeze up on the STU screen.

Someone has to have a resolution for me. PLEASE!
    2009-10-20 04:21 AM
    Happened to me already. I can give you a definitive answer but it won't be a nice one. DFU mode, then restore. I haven't seen an experience like this solved without a restore.
    2009-10-22 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD