User Tag List

Hi, I am using a 16gb 3g iphone with FW 3.01. My wifi was greyed out and one forum suggested i try "erase all contents and settings" which takes about 2 hours. At the end of the process, the phone is now stuck at the apple logo with the spinning wheel. I tried hard resetting in order to go into recovery mode but it just stays at the logo again .

Any suggestions to get it out of this?

Thanks
    2009-10-24 12:47 AM
    Hi, I am using a 16gb 3g iphone with FW 3.01. My wifi was greyed out and one forum suggested i try "erase all contents and settings" which takes about 2 hours. At the end of the process, the phone is now stuck at the apple logo with the spinning wheel. I tried hard resetting in order to go into recovery mode but it just stays at the logo again .

Any suggestions to get it out of this?

Thanks
    okay you need to do a hard reset until your iphone is completely off the you need to have you iphone cable handy and unplugged from your computer. with your iphone off hold down the home key and for 10 sec and then plug the iphone cable into the phone and hold for another ten sec then plug the other end into your computer and continue to hold the home button until your computer recognizes that your phone is in recovery mode from there restore like normal
    2009-10-24 02:17 AM
    just do this and then restore

How To: Enter DFU Restore Mode - ModMyi - Wiki
    2009-10-24 02:59 AM
    i happened to find that a moment ago. was just about to post that.
    Thanks though. it is restoring now. WHEW
    2009-10-24 08:35 PM