User Tag List

I do not want to use Blackra1n because I want to keep my baseband at 04.28.06 so I want to use a windows version of the Pwnage tool. The only thing is I can;'t find a custom firmware? When I did find one it said i needed to unzip it. So I did but what do i do next/ it's like it didn;t work. could someone please help me or even give me a hint as to where i can find a custom firmware for windows? and a step-by-step guide for the Pwnage tool for windows?

lots of luv!

happy holidays!
    2009-12-20 02:14 AM
    There is no PwnageTool for Windows.

Google is your friend for custom firmwares.

You have to use iTunes to load the custom firmware to your phone. Hold the "Shift" button, and press restore (on the main phone info screen in iTunes). The browse to where you saved the firmware, and select it.

But your phone has to already be jailbroken (in your case, redsn0w 0.8) for the custom firmware to load.
    2009-12-20 07:37 AM
    I do not want to use Blackra1n because I want to keep my baseband at 04.28.06 so I want to use a windows version of the Pwnage tool. The only thing is I can;'t find a custom firmware? When I did find one it said i needed to unzip it. So I did but what do i do next/ it's like it didn;t work. could someone please help me or even give me a hint as to where i can find a custom firmware for windows? and a step-by-step guide for the Pwnage tool for windows?

lots of luv!

happy holidays!
    juss PM me or Email me @ [email protected].. I help u out......
    2009-12-29 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD