User Tag List

Hello everyone, I would like to start off saying that i'm an idiot and would give someone a million dollars if they can help me. I sold my 3gs running 3.12 jailbroken and unlocked, and when i clicked "erase all content and settings" for the new owner, it went into a boot cycle that won't stop repeating. I need to ship this soon and the only option i can really see is updating to 3.13 to fix it. I sold the phone as jailbroken so i really need for the phone to get out of booting over and over. any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!
    2010-02-05 09:07 PM
    If you have the SHSH on file with Cydia/Saurik - then you can restore. Plenty of threads both here and on the web these days how to.

If you do NOT have the SHSH on file then you are stuck and have to use 3.1.3 and wait until an updated JB is out.

If you don't know what SHSH...well... then you are stuck as you don't have the SHSH on file - then use the time until the new JB is out to do some reading so you are prepared for the next FW "upgrade" by Apple.
    Do hope that helps

**uoʇʇnq sʞuɐɥʇ ǝɥʇ ʇıɥ puɐ puıʞ ǝq noʎ pǝdןǝɥ sɐɥ ǝuoǝɯos ɟı**

2010-02-05 11:25 PM
    Simple, if you are giving a million dollars then you can give me the million I will give you my untethered 3GS on 3.1.2. And it has all SHSH to 3.0 on file.
    2010-02-06 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD