if i ask you guys which method do you prefer for my iphone?

if i use blacksnow to unlock it, is it still safe for me for the next firmware update for jailbreak/unlock?
    Use Pwnage to upgrade and UltraSn0w to unlock.
    BlackSn0w does not work with 3.13 (even if you preserve your BB) whereas UltraSn0w does (provided you preserve your BB)
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-03-16 09:44 AM
    here's my latest post

okay i succesfully jailbreaked it with blackra1n and unlocked with blacksn0w, i checked everything and it went fine, i update my cydia and choose make my life easier..i downloaded appsync 3.1 and reboot my phone, so i run blacka1n again and it went fine... now i installed sbsettings (which requires reboot) so after rebooting and run blackra1n, geohots picture appeard but nothing happen, i try waiting like 5 mins but my phone reboots itself, loads the itunes/usb screen and then geohots picture over and over again..

here's what i did so far but still same problem..

- using other laptop ( vista and win7 )
    - changing compatibility
    - home+power method
    - admin permission
    - kill process
    - other usb slot
    - restarting laptop
    - placed blackra1n in drive c

please help
    2010-03-16 09:52 AM
    So you went the BlackRa1n/BlackSn0w route and are now stuck in the reboot loop? Rather than Pwnage and UltraSn0w which has no such problems?
    Maybe someone that advised you to go that route can now help you.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-03-16 10:18 AM
    im on windows.. pwnage is for mac right?, well some got it working with blackra1n and blacksn0w..

right now im stuck with this problem and itunes can even recognize my phone..

please help
    2010-03-16 10:49 AM
    Some people have no problems with BlackRa1n/BlackSn0w - others have the problem which you have and there is a nice big thread explaining what people have tried and some solutions work for some people. Others have found no solution which is why i don't recommend that combination if you have an alternative.
    Good luck.
    2010-03-16 11:06 AM
    is it safe for me to restore back to 3.1.2 fw and use blackra1n again?
    2010-03-16 07:58 PM
    Apple stopped signing 3.12 so if you try to restore it won't let you.
    2010-03-16 08:12 PM
    its wierd i had my iphone at 3.1.2 it still is but i cant use sauricks server as it states i have 3.1.3 on file so i cant restore to a stock 3.1.2 firmware, i can use the custom but cant unlock...

3.1.2 software
    week 05 10 make
    2010-03-16 08:49 PM
    its wierd i had my iphone at 3.1.2 it still is but i cant use sauricks server as it states i have 3.1.3 on file so i cant restore to a stock 3.1.2 firmware, i can use the custom but cant unlock...

3.1.2 software
    week 05 10 make
    Not really weird. Search around a bit. This has actually been covered in quite a number of threads.
    2010-03-16 10:58 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD