I jailbreaked my iPhone 2 months ago, everything was working fine. Today I was using it as normal, it froze. I tried turning it off and it wouldn't. I plugged it into my computer, ran Blackra1n. Blackra1n doesn't run all the way through; I get the photo on my phone, but it never reboots. After a long time it goes black, when I push a button, I have the connect to iTunes error.

Stats:
    3GS
    v.3.1.2
    Firmware: 05.11.07

What I've done:
    I've tried running Blackra1n with iTunes open, iTunes closed, turning my phone off and back on, Holding the power and menu button while it reboots. Nothing seems to be working.

Help is much appreciated; otherwise I have to restore.
    2010-03-19 08:14 AM
    I jailbreaked my iPhone 2 months ago, everything was working fine. Today I was using it as normal, it froze. I tried turning it off and it wouldn't. I plugged it into my computer, ran Blackra1n. Blackra1n doesn't run all the way through; I get the photo on my phone, but it never reboots. After a long time it goes black, when I push a button, I have the connect to iTunes error.

Stats:
    3GS
    v.3.1.2
    Firmware: 05.11.07

What I've done:
    I've tried running Blackra1n with iTunes open, iTunes closed, turning my phone off and back on, Holding the power and menu button while it reboots. Nothing seems to be working.

Help is much appreciated; otherwise I have to restore.
    If you have your SHSH 3.1.2 saved on cydia, then you can restore it with firmware 3.1.2 and jailbreak/unlock it again.
    If you don't have SHSH 3.1.2 saved on cydia and your phone has old bootrom (that doesn't require to plug it PC to reboot it), you can restore your phone with custom Firmware.
    If you jailbreak your phone 2 months ago, and it was couple months old when you jailbroak it, pretty good chance your phone has bootrom in it.
    Post your first 5 digits of the serial # (start from the left side), that helps to determine if your phone has old bootrom or not.
    good luck
    2010-03-19 10:00 AM
    if he got new iboot then he cant even run with customized firmware. only option will be installing official 3.1.3 firmware.
    2010-03-19 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD