User Tag List

Has anyone had a problem in which all there music just disappears from there phone with no apparent reason. This is the 2nd 3gs I've had jailbroken that has done this. I'm playing my music on the iPod function one day and the next day all my music is gone. Now that it is jailbroken I can't resync my music to it. Any suggestions or help anyone?
    2010-03-25 10:26 PM
    Why can't you sync your music to it if you're jailbroken. I do it almost every day.
    2010-03-25 11:01 PM
    I guess I have a bigger problem then... I plug it into iTunes and it says it syncing but it doesn't do anything. O just bought a $170 pair of headphones and now I have no music. I have my old 2g that I can use for now but it would be nice if my 3gs would do it all.
    2010-03-26 05:47 AM
    not to be funny but check to make sure you have music set to sync in iTunes and not diabled
    2010-03-26 07:13 AM
    Yes it is. Now if I uncheck sync only checked songs and videos and check manually manage music and videos an iTunes box pops up and says the following. The iPhone "name of my phone" is synced with another iTunes library. Do you want to erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes library? An iPhone cab be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. Erasing and syncing replaces the content of this iPhone with the contents of this iTunes library. End of box. Ok here is the thing this is the only iTunes library it has ever been synced with I have no other computer or iTunes library. So explain how did this happen. Do I erase and sync? I'm just afraid if I do it will force 3.1.3 on me in the process or it won't sync and just erase everything. How my music just dissapeared in the first place puzzles me completely! The same happened on my last JB iPhone 3gs except all but one song dissapeared. It just doesn't make any sense! It's the only iTunes library I have and the songs didn't dissapear during a syncing... They just did overnight while it was charging. Anyone with any suggestions or advice please help me!!! The people on this forum are great! I've learned so much but seem to be the only person with this problem and it has happened to me twice...so how can I be the only one?
    2010-03-26 09:14 AM
    if u let it erase and use the library it will not make you upgrade...that is a strange problem though
    2010-03-26 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD