Okay my issue is that i have found several ways of jailbreaking this phone and I am so confused on what to do...so before i pay someone to do it can someone help...
    all i want to be able to do is jailbreak my phone so i can customize...etc.
    i am working on a windows vista os
    i am new to the iphone family

i have tried blackra1n but that didnt even work and i have downloaded snowbreeze but i dont know how to get the 3.1.3 ISPW need help please
    Last edited by Justin3TT; 2010-04-06 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-06 06:23 PM
    There's only one jailbreak available for the 3G on 3.1.3 and that's redsn0w. You can read about it and download it from here: redsn0w 0.9.2 [iPhone Dev Team] you should be using version 0.9.2

You also need to download the original 3.1.2 firmware, redsn0w uses this. Your phone isn't downgraded when redsn0w uses this, it just needs some files from there. You can download the original 3.1.2 firmware from here: iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download

Here's a guide on the process: iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G on OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows) as you're already on 3.1.3, you should skip step 2.
    2010-04-06 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD