Is anyone having this problem I went to reboot my phone last night and recieved this error message on my computer screen" Blackra1n exe-unable to locate component This application has failed to start because ASL.dll was not found Re-installing the application may fix the problem." I tried reinstalling and the message keeps coming up it will not let me make it ra1n.

Well I figured it out and here is what I did

If it says “The program can’t start because ASL.dll is missing from your computer.” then just put blackra1n.exe in the Apple Application Support folder “go to C:Program Files, Common Files ,Apple Application Support”open that folder then All I did was copied the black ra1n exe and pasted it into the support folder. While the support folder is open just double click the blackra1n exe and your phone will boot just as it should. Apple remove the ASL.dll from their program if you update to version 9.0. Its pretty simple hope i'm not over complicating things. send me a message if you need more help
    2010-04-09 08:58 PM
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download ASL.dll

1) Blackra1n If you feel the lack of file “ASL.dll”, download the file from this link and place it in the same folder where blackra1n.exe. Then restart the application.
    Another reason may ‘be ASL.dll Itunes.
    There are 2 ways to solve the problem.
    2)Uninstall phase
    Head into your “Uninstall a Program” control panel. Uninstall iTunes. Uninstall Apple Application Support.
    (From this point on until we reinstall Apple Application Support, neither QuickTime nor Safari 4.0.4 will be able to run.)
    Next we’ll remove any leftover program files and folders.
    (1) Open “Local Disk (C” or whichever drive your program files are stored on.
    (2) Open the “Program Files” folder.
    (3) Right-click on the iTunes folder (if it still exists) and select “Delete”.
    (4) Go back into “Local Disk (C” or whichever drive your program files are stored on.
    (5) Open the “Program Files (x86)” folder.
    (6) Right-click on the iTunes folder (if it still exists) and select “Delete”.
    (7) Staying in “Program Files (x86)”, open the “Common files” folder.
    (8) Open the “Apple” folder.
    (9) Right-click on the Apple Application Support folder (if it still exists) and select “Delete”.
    Now empty your Recycle Bin and restart the PC.
    Reinstall Phase
    After the PC restarts, do not open any other applications. Disconnect from your network and/or the internet. Switch off all your security software (firewall, antivirus and antispyware).
    Now start the install by doubleclicking the iTunesSetup.exe file you downloaded earlier.
    Reenable all security software prior to reconnecting to your network and/or the internet.
    3) Another way is to copy and replace the file downloaded ASL.dll as above and replace in this path
    “CProgram Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ASL.dll

Reference: Error Blackra1n ASL.dll is not found | Blackra1n

Hope this solves the issue.
    2010-04-10 07:08 AM
    Thanks for this option, you can never have to many ways to get around a problem.
    2010-04-10 07:24 AM
    just save the blackra1n exe into CProgram Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple ckra1n exe into CProgram Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support then just make a shortcut to ur desktop
    (this is on xp though) hope this helps
    from your friend michael perez
    2010-04-17 05:33 AM
    Thanks for the help everything has worked perfectly now
    2010-04-17 06:08 AM
    your welcome sir if you hace problem just post it here sir im the friend of sir michael perez
    2010-04-17 06:16 AM
    I had the same problem. i tried to save save the file in the Apple Application Support folder like you said, but it said that i need permission from an administrator to do so. My account now has full administrator privileges and it still won't let me save. I am just trying to save by right-clicking on the blackrain download button and clicking "save link as" and then saving in the apple application support folder. Is this the wrong way to do it? How exactly do you save the blackra1n.exe file in the folder?

Now, instead of saying "asl.dll is missing from your computer" it says "corefoundation.dll is missing from your computer." anyone know what i should do? any help is appreciated... thanks.

woooooo... i finally figured it out. thanks a lot, really helpful info, very much appreciated
    Last edited by Wess123; 2010-05-30 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-30 06:21 AM
    I had the same problem. i tried to save save the file in the Apple Application Support folder like you said, but it said that i need permission from an administrator to do so. My account now has full administrator privileges and it still won't let me save. I am just trying to save by right-clicking on the blackrain download button and clicking "save link as" and then saving in the apple application support folder. Is this the wrong way to do it? How exactly do you save the blackra1n.exe file in the folder?

Now, instead of saying "asl.dll is missing from your computer" it says "corefoundation.dll is missing from your computer." anyone know what i should do? any help is appreciated... thanks.

woooooo... i finally figured it out. thanks a lot, really helpful info, very much appreciated
    How you make it work? Could you share with us? Thanks.
    2010-07-06 04:02 AM
    Is anyone having this problem I went to reboot my phone last night and recieved this error message on my computer screen" Blackra1n exe-unable to locate component This application has failed to start because ASL.dll was not found Re-installing the application may fix the problem." I tried reinstalling and the message keeps coming up it will not let me make it ra1n.

Well I figured it out and here is what I did

If it says “The program can’t start because ASL.dll is missing from your computer.” then just put blackra1n.exe in the Apple Application Support folder “go to C:Program Files, Common Files ,Apple Application Support”open that folder then All I did was copied the black ra1n exe and pasted it into the support folder. While the support folder is open just double click the blackra1n exe and your phone will boot just as it should. Apple remove the ASL.dll from their program if you update to version 9.0. Its pretty simple hope i'm not over complicating things. send me a message if you need more help
    i did everything you said to do here. and it all worked except that i have the hook usb to itunes logo on my screen. i don't have a sim card to use and i read in the forum that using blackra1n would allow me to bypass the sim activation/emergency call only screen. i feel as if i have moved backward and haven't made much progress. any and all help would be much appreciated. i thank you in advance and i am hoping that it will be all worth it. i'm going to try blackra1n again and see what happens.
    2010-08-14 09:17 AM

Hi wess123,

Try to follow these steps:

corefoundation.dll
    This is because you are missing a file.
    Step 1. You can download corefoundation.dll here.
    Step 2. Paste this file into your system32 and system folder. Also put it in your syswow
    Step 3. Navigate to your System32(32Bit OS) or SyWOW64(64Bit OS) Folder.
    Note: The location of System32 or SyWOW64 is
    C:Windows\System32 (If you are using 32Bit Windows)
    CWindows\SysWOW64 (if you are using 64Bit Windows)
    Step 4.Paste the corefoundation.dll into this folder.
    Step 5.Run the game. It might work now.
    Last edited by warrenjsanchez23; 2011-08-12 at 02:52 PM.
    2011-08-09 07:08 PM
    Hi wess123,

Try to follow these steps:

corefoundation.dll
    This is because you are missing a file.
    Step 1. You can download corefoundation.dll here.
    Step 2. Paste this file into your system32 and system folder. Also put it in your syswow
    Step 3. Navigate to your System32(32Bit OS) or SyWOW64(64Bit OS) Folder.
    Note: The location of System32 or SyWOW64 is
    C:Windows\System32 (If you are using 32Bit Windows)
    CWindows\SysWOW64 (if you are using 64Bit Windows)
    Step 4.Paste the corefoundation.dll into this folder.
    Step 5.Run the game. It might work now.

thanks for the sharing this.. .. before every time pop up was coming and say corefoundation.dll was not found error. i follow you every step.. but after i follow your step i face new error problem. corefoundation.dl is not registered ... why..?
    2011-09-15 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD