I think he made a mistake by commiting to a date and now everyone thinks ,rightly or wrongly its a scam. Looking at his tweets

" I only said Friday in a reply to someone. Barring surprises in the iPad 3G, the delay is at most a few days. That I can commit to.

He's opening himself up to more if he doesnt come up with the goods.

Good forum by the way ...
    2010-04-30 11:36 AM
    Unless we can reproduce the work they do, we'll just have to suck it up and wait. We should be happy that these people are releasing (in whatever timeframe) their jailbreaks in the first place.

It's not like your iPhone isn't cool, just less cool right now.
    2010-04-30 11:41 AM
    why do developers say wrong time about thier jailbreak and before its release they deny it ? and postpone it
    2010-04-30 01:05 PM
    why do developers say wrong time about thier jailbreak and before its release they deny it ? and postpone it
    Why can't you wait a few days?
    2010-04-30 01:51 PM
    why is it that the people mainly actiing like little girls are the ones with low post counts ? crying about why he isnt releasing it? ur not contributing nothing but crying...beat it....leeches....sheesh
    2010-04-30 01:56 PM
    no one is crying on it but if a developer was serious and ready, why don't he just release it or be responsble like geohot and says"not for now " , why some developers just make date and make al people anticipate and spot light on them they deny it like wat happeneded yesterday and befor it when the jailbreak was fake, people are mad that they think they are playing with us
    we respect they are not making it for a purpose , and its thier hobby and we don't respect people who go and insult them on twitter

some think that they make these dates to pressure on others to release, some say thier fake , some say thier waiting for the release of the new iphone on june 7
    2010-04-30 02:08 PM
    I don t know if he would release it or not but one thing I know for sure,once it s released apple will patch it and roll out the 3.1.4 firmware and would stop signing the 3.1.3 ....
    2010-04-30 02:12 PM
    well..you dont have proof that this is a fake nor can u really get upset for something your not really promised to have...if the developer says wait...its wait...thats all theirs to it.you may have your opinions yes, but at the end of the line , with no disrespect to you or anyone else...but your opinions mean nothing to them....unless your contributing something to them , then they have a debt to you....but whats gets frustrating, like geohot and comex is that people start to cry and complain and harass them on their twitter and thats more annoying and frustrating then pushing a release back...people need to grow and wait for things that they

1. arent paying for
    2. have no collateral

this is the government people...comex , geohot, musclenerd are the mayors of this...and we are all just welfare recipients on an office waiting for that jailbreak check....like the gov. says....DEAL WITH IT!

I don t know if he would release it or not but one thing I know for sure,once it s released apple will patch it and roll out the 3.1.4 firmware and would stop signing the 3.1.3 ....
    ok your not saying anything new....this happens all the time...what are you saying thats different since the beginning of jailbreaks?
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-30 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-30 02:16 PM
    Can anyone point me the direction of a good tutorial on how to get my ECID? I want to back up my SHSH. Thank in advance...
    2010-04-30 03:09 PM
    anyone who has any questions how to save your BLOBS and such should follow these steps:

Save SHSH Blobs (ECID SHSH) of iPhone 3.1.3 and iPad 3.2 | Redmond Pie

its a quickest and EASIEST tutorial on how to save your BLOBS
    2010-04-30 03:09 PM
    Thanks Sharp2G!
    2010-04-30 03:11 PM
    ok your not saying anything new....this happens all the time...what are you saying thats different since the beginning of jailbreaks?[/QUOTE]

I was saying that i don t understand the guy reasons not to release the jailbreak it s that easy.....
    Anyway as my 3gs stayed unjailbroken since i bought it I can wait another 3 months,so nothing new for me here....
    2010-04-30 03:22 PM
    Thanks Sharp2G!
    im just glad that someone finally made a more simplistic way to grab your blobs and send them to cydia
    2010-04-30 03:23 PM
    Do you have one on restoring that file to the iphone? I tried shift restore but I can not see the file I saved from AutoSHSH in the folder...

I just wanted to give it a dry run, so to speak...
    2010-04-30 03:25 PM
    ok your not saying anything new....this happens all the time...what are you saying thats different since the beginning of jailbreaks?
    I was saying that i don t understand the guy reasons not to release the jailbreak it s that easy.....
    Anyway as my 3gs stayed unjailbroken since i bought it I can wait another 3 months,so nothing new for me here....[/QUOTE]

lol what do you want the developers to do about it? they're doing this for nothing, but donations if you choose to. i think people theses days expect so much more for a FREE and potentially the best jailbreak since blackra1n, hence it is untethered.

your frustration isn't going anywhere, so be patient like the rest of us and wait.
    2010-04-30 03:26 PM
    Than you devs, looking forward to any magic you share
    2010-04-30 03:27 PM
    Do you have one on restoring that file to the iphone? I tried shift restore but I can not see the file I saved from AutoSHSH in the folder...

I just wanted to give it a dry run, so to speak...
    the link i provided will not allow you to downgrade to 3.1.2

However it will allow you to downgrade to 3.1.3 and 3.2 firmware, in case of accidental upgrade to new firmware (3.1.4) if Spirit jailbreak is patched.

In short, by having your BLOBS it ensures you can downgrade to 3.1.3 and 3.2. (NOT 3.1.2)

hope this helped
    2010-04-30 03:28 PM
    It does. Thanks again.

Now its a waiting game.
    Last edited by drWidowmaker53; 2010-04-30 at 03:46 PM.
    2010-04-30 03:36 PM
    the link i provided will not allow you to downgrade to 3.1.2

However it will allow you to downgrade to 3.1.3 and 3.2 firmware, in case of accidental upgrade to new firmware (3.1.4) if Spirit jailbreak is patched.

In short, by having your BLOBS it ensures you can downgrade to 3.1.3 and 3.2. (NOT 3.1.2)

hope this helped
    There's a 3.1.4? I thought it was going from 3.1.3 to 4.x.x
    2010-04-30 03:55 PM

Anyway as my 3gs stayed unjailbroken since i bought it I can wait another 3 months,so nothing new for me here....

first lets get our quoting game proper

second, he wants people who purchased the iPad with 3G to save their shsh...lets say you didnt have any iDevices...and u are getting your iPad today...but apple stops signing 3.2 for iPad or 3.1.3 because they patch it up and release a dumb update...now ur gonna complain that the jailbreak doesnt work for you and you have to wait for a new patch...so either way you still have to wait...
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-30 at 04:01 PM.
    2010-04-30 03:58 PM
507 ... 3111213141523 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD