User Tag List

Yea it's a big conspiracy ... Wait til I grab my Tin Foil Hat
    2010-05-02 10:28 PM
    2010-05-02 10:46 PM
    In terms of dates for a release, Two is a couple, three is a crowd!!

A couple (here in the UK) is always two days, so in theory, should be today...

Not too bothered though.
    Last edited by shirwan72; 2010-05-02 at 10:56 PM.
    2010-05-02 10:54 PM
    Those jokers on the newra1n site have posted the following

Spirit will be released tomorow. newra1n is postponed
    As Comex promissed not that while ago, Spirit will be released first tomorrow. I'm ok with that and i'll play fair play.

We today showed you that our jb is authentic, but we will play fair play and let Comex release it fist.
    Wait for Comex's Spirit tomorrow and enjoy your in jailbroken idevices.
    I seriously want to slap these idiots with a turd in a flannel.
    Do they seriously think people believe the crap thay come out with?
    2010-05-02 11:32 PM
    But we shouldn't have to wait, they should just back up their SHSH's when they get their iPad's or iPhone's they should back up their SHSH's and not imediately update when Apple tells them to. And Apple has a bunch of 3.2 iPad's ready to be shipped you really think that could get all those back to update the firmware?
    Not correct!!!, backing up the SHSH is for going back to the certain firmware!!!
    Here is the explanation: Let assume:
    1. 5/3, Spirit releases
    2. 5/3, Apple release 3.3 to fix the exploit, iTunes stops signing 3.2
    3. 5/4, you get the iPad, yes, you can can still Jailbreak, but when saving SHSH, it's 3.3, not 3.2.
    4. 5/5, your ipad screws up and freeze. You try to restore it with 3.2. You can't. Only choice now is 3.3...then you stuck, you can't jailbreak it!!!
    See the point now?
    The thread has 29 pages, I must say most message posted by members who are pretty clueless on the reason why the release has been delayed!!!
    Last edited by dtsexpert; 2010-05-02 at 11:46 PM.
    2010-05-02 11:41 PM
    Not correct!!!, backing up the SHSH is for going back to the certain firmware!!!
    Here is the explanation: Let assume:
    1. 5/3, Spirit releases
    2. 5/3, Apple release 3.3 to fix the exploit, iTunes stops signing 3.2
    3. 5/4, you get the iPad, yes, you can can still Jailbreak, but when saving SHSH, it's 3.3, not 3.2.
    4. 5/5, your ipad screws up and freeze. You try to restore it with 3.2. You can't. Only choice now is 3.3...then you stuck, you can't jailbreak it!!!
    See the point now?
    The thread has 29 pages, I must say most message posted by members who are pretty clueless on the reason why the release has been delayed!!!
    I get the SHSH thing, but what I don't is this: If that's the only reason why they're waiting to release the JB, then why can't they at least give a precise date for release? It's annoying to read through all of these rumors and tweets and speculation.
    2010-05-03 12:04 AM
    Just tweeted by comex:

actually, spiritjb.com is real. not *quite* finished though.

So atleast we have a website now!!
    2010-05-03 12:06 AM
    I get the SHSH thing, but what I don't is this: If that's the only reason why they're waiting to release the JB, then why can't they at least give a precise date for release? It's annoying to read through all of these rumors and tweets and speculation.
    Cause then Apple would have an exact date on when to patch it or perhaps patch it before the jailbreak is even out.
    2010-05-03 12:08 AM
    Cause then Apple would have an exact date on when to patch it or perhaps patch it before the jailbreak is even out.
    Patch it before the jailbreak is even out.....? Not quite.
    2010-05-03 12:13 AM
    If Apple intends to patch it quickly then I'm sure they have a team on alert regardless. This crap doesn't buy anything.
    2010-05-03 12:20 AM
    is there anyone who has a pre-release spirit that needs $100?
    It would not be shared with anyone else. pm me
    2010-05-03 12:25 AM
    Apple doesn't know what the exploit is so how the hell would they patch it before the jailbreak or get ready to patch it on release day? Lol
    2010-05-03 12:28 AM
    Guys, the biggest delay for release is...

..guess..

FINISHING THE JAILBREAK.
    2010-05-03 12:37 AM
    is there anyone who has a pre-release spirit that needs $100?
    It would not be shared with anyone else. pm me
    Whoa. Cant you wait 2 days, or 1 day, or maybe even a few hours?
    2010-05-03 12:38 AM
    @chpwn - Then get off the boards. I thought all you were doing was making the GUI. If code was finished by Friday, you must be adhering to the "slow & steady wins the race" policy....
    2010-05-03 12:52 AM
    @chpwn - Then get off the boards. I thought all you were doing was making the GUI. If code was finished by Friday, you must be adhering to the "slow & steady wins the race" policy....
    The GUI is complete.
    2010-05-03 12:55 AM
    -sorry 4 double post-

....also, if it's not finished, why maintain the whole, "we're waiting for the good of the people" routine?
    2010-05-03 12:58 AM
    -sorry 4 double post-

....also, if it's not finished, why maintain the whole, "we're waiting for the good of the people" routine?
    If more people saev there SHSHs, there is nothign bad that can come out of that.

There is something bad about not doing everything we can to get people to do that.
    2010-05-03 12:58 AM
    The GUI is complete.
    ...Then what about Spirit isn't "finished"?

-
    Check out my Wallpaper Gallery - HERE

PM me to make a request. If you want specific images used, give links in pm.

Once I'm jailbroken I'll start doing Wallpapers, vWallpapers, and Themes.
    2010-05-03 01:01 AM
    Well Comex said "a few days, that i can commit to" well well, a few days have now passed and still nothing, why say something he CANNOT commit to.....
    2010-05-03 01:01 AM
507 ... 122021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD