can anyone recommend some "nonstandard" sources for cydia. i know it comes with a few standard ones, but i tried googling and youtubing for some sources, but i don't know if they can be trusted. i feel (somewhat) safer asking this question in this community, so feel free to suggest some good/rare/new ones.

thanks!
    2010-05-22 10:59 PM
    ditto
    2010-05-23 05:23 PM
    can anyone recommend some "nonstandard" sources for cydia. i know it comes with a few standard ones, but i tried googling and youtubing for some sources, but i don't know if they can be trusted. i feel (somewhat) safer asking this question in this community, so feel free to suggest some good/rare/new ones.

thanks!
    There is a Search box at the top of the page, just type repo and press enter!

If it is on ModMyI I consider it safe!
    2010-05-23 08:51 PM
    There is a Search box at the top of the page, just type repo and press enter!

If it is on ModMyI I consider it safe!
    thanks for the term "repo." prior to my post, i had been searching (using the box at the top of the page) using "cydia sources."
    2010-05-23 09:59 PM
    thanks for the term "repo." prior to my post, i had been searching (using the box at the top of the page) using "cydia sources."
    It takes a while to learn the terms and I ain't there yet!
    2010-05-23 11:44 PM
    Cydia | iPhone Apps | Search powered by ModMyi.com

here is what i found...

if anyone has a "comprehensive" repo that incorporates all these other repos, i'll gladly accept their assistance. Some of the repos just listed the name and not the URL i noticed...
    Last edited by quicknight; 2010-05-23 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-23 11:56 PM
    Cydia | iPhone Apps | Search powered by ModMyi.com

here is what i found...

if anyone has a "comprehensive" repo that incorporates all these other repos, i'll gladly accept their assistance. Some of the repos just listed the name and not the URL i noticed...
    When you open Cydia and choose Manage, then choose Sources, then click on the edit button, then click on Add you get a popup window with http:// just add what is listed after the http://

Some might be old and not work as sometimes they change there repo name don't know why
    2010-05-24 12:15 AM
    does anyone have any personal favorites?
    2010-05-24 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD