Hey guys, doc here.

I'm no expert but I entered the blackra1n loop after doing a network restart and managed to exit the loop BUT.

My bluetooth is "unavilable" and a lot of my apps crash on start up and overall the phone is sluggish. I'm not able to sync or download/install any new apps and my software version on the phone and itunes is showing as N/A. I read somewhere that you can restore to 3.13 without upgrading your BB, but I'm not that proficient with these kinds of things.

Advice?

I looked at the upgrade as last ditch effort thing, but I'm currently overseas (in India ATM) doing some missionary work for the World Health Org. I still have my AT&T sim with me but my contract is cancelled, so idk if it will help in activation?

Thanks! -Dr. X
    2010-05-23 08:06 PM
    Hey guys, doc here.

I'm no expert but I entered the blackra1n loop after doing a network restart and managed to exit the loop BUT.

My bluetooth is "unavilable" and a lot of my apps crash on start up and overall the phone is sluggish. I'm not able to sync or download/install any new apps and my software version on the phone and itunes is showing as N/A. I read somewhere that you can restore to 3.13 without upgrading your BB, but I'm not that proficient with these kinds of things.

Advice?

I looked at the upgrade as last ditch effort thing, but I'm currently overseas (in India ATM) doing some missionary work for the World Health Org. I still have my AT&T sim with me but my contract is cancelled, so idk if it will help in activation?

Thanks! -Dr. X
    What model of Iphone do you have?

If it is 3gs is it old or new bootrom? (if when you turn off your phone do you have to run Blackra1n again to rejailbreak it?

Do you have your SHSH's stored on Cydia (Saurik's Server)

Do you have a PC or Mac computer?

As far as the AT&T sim you can use it but when phone restarts it will have Trying to Activate which you can choose cancel! You will have to unlock after jailbreaking in order to use different carrier!
    2010-05-23 08:25 PM
    area51crypto, thanks for the quick reply.

-My model is 7D11 I believe.

-new bootrom (otherwise I'd just do custom restore.)

-NO SHSH for 3.12 only for 3.13

Any advice?
    2010-05-23 08:36 PM

Any advice?
    None if you need an unlock!
    2010-05-24 12:08 AM

Any advice?
    Welcome to last ditch....risk involved though , yahoo messenger me if you need more help
    2010-05-24 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD