hi friends pls help. i bought my iphone 3gs on sep 2009 unlocked but no cydia on it. it came with a slip not to upgrade but i accidently upgraded this jan and till now its struck on emergency screen. my question is now the unlock and jb came out for new baseband. how do i know my phone's bootrom. and i think spirit and blackrain didnt came out on sep 09, so how do they unlocked my phone? friends pls help me out. i badly need my phone back
    2010-06-26 05:05 PM
    hi friends pls help. i bought my iphone 3gs on sep 2009 unlocked but no cydia on it. it came with a slip not to upgrade but i accidently upgraded this jan and till now its struck on emergency screen. my question is now the unlock and jb came out for new baseband. how do i know my phone's bootrom. and i think spirit and blackrain didnt came out on sep 09, so how do they unlocked my phone? friends pls help me out. i badly need my phone back
    Put Finding bootrom version on a 3gs in the search box at top of page!
    2010-06-26 06:10 PM
    thanks but i juz want to confirm one thing. i got it unlocked so how they did if its new bootrom? my confusion is i didnt saw cydia so how its possible to unlock
    2010-06-26 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD