I have a new 3GS OTB that has 4.0 firmware and new bootrom. I understand there is no unlock at this time, but I would like to know if it will be out soon. If not I would like to sell this iphone and purchase one that is unlockable. Thanks for your input.
    2010-06-28 05:40 AM
    I have a new 3GS OTB that has 4.0 firmware and new bootrom. I understand there is no unlock at this time, but I would like to know if it will be out soon. If not I would like to sell this iphone and purchase one that is unlockable. Thanks for your input.
    Has the phone ever been jailbroken before? Did you buy it used? If so, you might be able to downgrade it and then upgrade with jailbroken iOS4, as long as it has some SHSH blobs on file.
    2010-06-28 06:06 AM
    It is new and has never been used - It is an exchange from Apple as of 3 weeks ago and I purchased from the guy because he is getting the iphone 4 (he is an AT&T customer) - I am wanting to use with T-Mobile. I have an original 2G iPhone but want to be able to use the 3GS asap
    2010-06-28 06:17 AM
    Edit: I could be wrong, as I'm not that well versed on the possibilities with a new bootrom 3Gs.
    Last edited by JoeyChestnut; 2010-06-28 at 06:30 AM.
    2010-06-28 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD