My understanding is that the iPhone unlock/jailbreak will arrive at the same time due to the way planetbeing, MuscleNerd, et. al. are going about it.

I'm a little confused though by MuscleNerd's twitter statement that "jailbreak for all devices at 4.0 is already handled by upcoming @comex release..." (emphasis mine)

What's he referring to? If the jailbreak stuff has already been handled and we're just waiting on the software (redsn0w?) to be released, why isn't it being shouted from the rooftops?

What am I missing?
    2010-07-06 04:18 PM
    Because they are waiting for an update from apple my friend :-) just sit tight it's coming

They jailbreak is finished but not being released, so they are now working on the unlock
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-07-06 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-06 04:21 PM
    Because they are waiting for an update from apple my friend :-) just sit tight it's coming

They jailbreak is finished but not being released, so they are now working on the unlock
    Ah, well that makes sense. I'm just surprised that for all the reading I've done I haven't seen that particular tidbit.

Thanks!
    2010-07-06 04:30 PM
    Yeah.... and if they are truly waiting for apple to fix their signal reporting bug to release it I wish they'd have just not said anything..... Knowing it's there but not being able to access it is driving me crazy..... I know they're excited about their progress (and so am I) but that's like putting a plate of fresh cookies in front of you and saying you can't have one until my until my buddy shows up with the milk... lol...
    2010-07-06 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD